Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gurus, what should I stack with test e and deca please?

nearly a gram of gear and your not even 200lbs is ridiculous if you ask me.

I realize this isnt what you want to hear, but If you cant break 200 naturally then a gram of gear is going to be wasted on you.

sorry buddy I missed your reply
you are not being clear about the 200lbs breaking point to start gear ! like what bf should I be ? and honestly I've never heard of that before! I get your point but your statement is too general here and where did this rule come from ? a 5'10 200lbs ectomorph is not the same as a 5'10 200lbs mesomorph buddy ! through out 3 years and a half I went from 145lbs scrawny to 175lbs naturally but I busted my ass of working hard for that and I look great right now !

I appreciate the response buddy ! one more thing though , how would my PCT go for 6 weeks and clomid or nolva ? and how would I use the aromasin with this cycle ? should it be 12.5mg every 3 days ?

You need much more than just SERMS In PCT for recovery bro. Here is the best recommendation I can give. I just received some huge discount codes for a Test Stack today that I can't post here. PM me if you want to know more

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

sorry buddy I missed your reply
you are not being clear about the 200lbs breaking point to start gear ! like what bf should I be ? and honestly I've never heard of that before! I get your point but your statement is too general here and where did this rule come from ? a 5'10 200lbs ectomorph is not the same as a 5'10 200lbs mesomorph buddy ! through out 3 years and a half I went from 145lbs scrawny to 175lbs naturally but I busted my ass of working hard for that and I look great right now !

If you're a true mesomorph, you already have a very low bf% which is a great foundation (btw, I hate you. Lol, jk). Seriously though, I think you're primed for a cycle as a meso; being that you just basically have to eat and workout, if you're looking to stack with those, I would give dbol a try. Don't be scared of bloat and all that because you don't have normal guys' concerns. Do keep your AIs handy though in the event of aromatization.

Well I'm honestly thinking of running the test at 500mg/wk at least and adding 400mg of deca, not necessarily adding any other compounds to the cycle.

You really need more than that? I don;t get these guys who do a ton of gear and think they need to stack more for special results.

You really need more than that? I don;t get these guys who do a ton of gear and think they need to stack more for special results.

How is test e and deca stacking more ? I'm not an idiot buddy. If I'm misinformed or not informed at all or even informed I will always ask questions and get opinions and then use my brain to figure out what works for me. If you went to a professor back in college and you asked him a question about the material and you got a response saying" I don't get those students who try different methods thinking they will get special results or something like did you need to ask that question" how would you feel about it ?

My point is if you are informed and educated about gear you can either help me out and give me some of your advice or just ignore me. The reason why I posted here is to get opinions and inputs from the more experienced.

How is test e and deca stacking more ? I'm not an idiot buddy. If I'm misinformed or not informed at all or even informed I will always ask questions and get opinions and then use my brain to figure out what works for me. If you went to a professor back in college and you asked him a question about the material and you got a response saying" I don't get those students who try different methods thinking they will get special results or something like did you need to ask that question" how would you feel about it ?

My point is if you are informed and educated about gear you can either help me out and give me some of your advice or just ignore me. The reason why I posted here is to get opinions and inputs from the more experienced.

I gave you my opinion. You're not listening.

Top Bottom