Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GURUS -Need help for dosages of next cycle- .....

Assuming that your primo is injectable..........I'd say go with 300mg of primo for 10 weeks. On the ox, assuming you mean oxymeth......100mg per day weeks 1-4. If its oxandolone the go with 40mg weeks 4-9. On the eq go 400mg weeks 1-8. Now, this cycle could be totally off since I have no idea how many cycle you've done before, how long you want it to run and what your ultimate goal is. I'm assuming it's size and strength.

I've only done a couple winstrol cycles and a small amount of deca with one of the winny cycles. So I could still be considered somewhat of a newbie, havn't hit the high androgens yet. Have had slow , steady, quality growth. I am looking for an increase in size w/o water weight. I already have good physique and am lean. I'm 6'2 195 lbs, 31inch waste and wide shoulders- good x frame- need some more size though.
Would you change your doseages you put before?
I have some winstrol too, should I add this to the cycle or would it be a waste?
I don't care how long the cycle lasts, probably wouldn't be more than 9 weeks?
I don't care about strength, I care about balance, proportion, and symetry- need slightly more size on arms, and abs
Thanks-:freak:

oxandrolone/anavar
Eq
Primo
Winny

You've got a very nice base to work from based on what you are saying.

Try this cycle.. It is one of my absolute favorites.. should net you about 10 pounds of rock solid mass. You don't need to make a huge mix cocktail. I've done this cycle 3 times and kept 8-10 lbs of solid quality lean mass each time (without bumping the doses senselessly each time!).

wk 1-10 Eq @ 400mg/wk
wk 7-13 Anavar @ 40mg/ed
wk 1-13. Arimidex @ .25mg/day
wk 13 Start clomid

Get GOOD anavar like BTG or SPA.

If I can talk you into running test cyp, you have what is the most safe and effective cycle I know of..

wk 1-10 Test cyp @ 300mg/wk
wk 1-9 Eq @ 300mg/wk
wk 6-12 Anavar @ 40mg/ed
wk 1-12. Arimidex @ .5mg/day
wk 12 Start clomid

Good luck!

You won't be disappointed in either case.

Save the primo and winny for a cutting cycle..

Twitched.

Top Bottom