Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grimmer And I Shirted Up Tonight!

Hey guys here's the thing i'm trying so hard to eat alot and I can't gain weight i'ma try a weight gainer or something I weighed 177 today so that's some improvement. I'll worry about the weight gainer after ST PETE since i'm lifting 181 in there.

PLJay are you going to do a full meet or just bench, also grimmer and brianminchner what do yall weigh and total

I weigh about 225 right now. I have not entered any full meets, so I can't give you an official total, but with double layer equipment if all went right, I could post a 600 squat, 500 bench, and a 450 deadlift, or a bit more, so like a 1550 total. Which is not very good, and which is why I have stayed away from full meets. I will be getting a reverse hyper in a couple of months, and I may enter a full meet this fall if the hyper helps the squat and deadlift like I hope, but all the meets around here are single ply only for full meets, and they are tested.

BTW, I took up powerlifting in July 2001. So I have been at it for 8 months now. I am hoping in a couple of years to have a decent total. But pretty pitiful right now.

B

My total is pretty weak right now as well. Mainly because my bench sucks. I weigh 220 right now and have never done a full meet either but have done a bench and squat meet and am doing a bench dead in march. I'm hopong to bench 340 or 350 in march deadlift 500 -525 and i can probably squat around the same. So hypothetically a total of 1350 -1400. If this next year goes well, i plan on deadlifting close to 600 in December sqauting 600 and benching close to 400 ( ya right) totaling over 1500 hopefully. Those are my goals for 2002.

4 months ago my best were 300 bench(raw) 475 dead(raw) and 450 squat ( belt and wraps no suit) 1225.

sub Q i will three lift in June. Until then its bench only. All till then will be at 242lbs. I am currently at 250lbs. My total is up in the air. I can squat 800 (i would say more it was freakin light) , bench over 600 (were exactly i dont know). Deadlift who knows, it btween 565 and 600. And that is all i know. I am genoures with the squat and bench, i can do more then that just really dont know how much more. I stopped my squats there cause my suit was feelling dangerously tight. Grovve problems. But its in the shop and if it goes like i think i will do more soon. And i open with 600 on the bench but am having major shirt trounle as we speak. Are you doing the senior nationals?

I won the nasa nats in 97 and have been out of it since then. I got laid off about 8 weeks ago and started training again seriously and will be doing the apf meet in vegas and hopefully qualify for the wpo. I sqatted 620 last night benched 415 last week with a double poly and deadlifted 585 raw. I am hopeing with a double denim shirt and a marathon dead suit I can total around 1700 to 1750 in april oh yea I weigh 188 right now and will lift at 181

Sub q

Hell ya those are some good numbers bro! Glad to have you aboard. Hows that marathon deadlift suit. How much do you get out of it? I pull , well when i pull i use a champion suit. Thinking of just using briefs and singlet.

YOu will notice a big differnce btewen your poly and a 2x denim. Go ahead and order your denim today. if your gonna do APF, and WPO you will need it.

Top Bottom