Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going Snowboardin tomorrow wOOT wOOT

I want to go snowboarding. I'm hoping my friend will come out and go with me to Mammoth or Big Bear.

gregory-I agree the mental barriers are the bitch to break with boarding,I still get nervous switching to my toe edge in the steeper part of a run and sometimes find myself slowing down to almost a stop to get on it,then other times I have no issues at all, speed is also very intimidating

Beachbum1546 said:
do you remember me posting pics of my wakeboard? i pwn at wakeboarding. been doing it for 7 years.
yeah its got big gashes in it or something. im only 2 years into really boarding, i slalom mostly. (cant help it, dad is a rock slalom skiier(

Normally, by this time of year I would have already been out boarding twice, but there's no snow anywhere in Washington yet. :( At least, not enough to make it worth while. I just hope we get a heavy load after New Years.

for those who havent been yet,be ready to be sore the day after,my knees are sore,and my hammy that is still healing up slowly

Top Bottom