Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genarr3

I alway remember BA holding up a newspaper to prove who he was, lol. (if that was really him)

I alway remember BA holding up a newspaper to prove who he was, lol. (if that was really him)

LOL thats when there was real good drama that you could watch for days

quite a few on this thread with nearly 9 years under there belt on Elite

Seen some come and go in that time

Wrongun!

What about that woman who was trying to get some info for her husband (who was jacked!) and they took a pic of him holding a knife and a fork to prove she wasn't full of shit.

Old school indeed...Genarr3, Huck, Fonz. I also remember another OG who had some good reads..BigAndy69 something like that. What happened to Huck? He was a great person to chat with...a wealth of knowledge! Good to see some familiar names.

Huck was having some marriage problems, chatted with him a few times right before he vanished.He was a good bro!
RADAR

What about that woman who was trying to get some info for her husband (who was jacked!) and they took a pic of him holding a knife and a fork to prove she wasn't full of shit.

LOL yes another good one along with ''my dog eat may Dbol''!

Wrongun!

Huck was having some marriage problems, chatted with him a few times right before he vanished.He was a good bro!
RADAR

That is too bad. He was my go-to guy for the first few years I was a member. Helped me sift through the bullshit on the board:) I must have asked him a thousand stupid questions and he always answered. Very good person...I have a ton of respect for him. I hope he is doing well.

That is too bad. He was my go-to guy for the first few years I was a member. Helped me sift through the bullshit on the board:) I must have asked him a thousand stupid questions and he always answered. Very good person...I have a ton of respect for him. I hope he is doing well.

Huck was a go to guy for a LOT of people. I went to him with questions on a few occasions myself. He was always very helpful. I hope he's well too.

Top Bottom