Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear for joints?

jbw5555

I'm getting set for my upcoming cycle (gonna be a basic test-e and dbol cycle). Back about 7 years ago I had my shoulder scoped due to bone spurs. Surgery was a decompression of the acromion, and a slight rotator cuff repair. Since being back in the gym for the past 8 months my shoulder joint pain has returned. I have been adamant about not doing those exercises that I know aggrevate my shoulders (I.e flat benches, lats and presses behind the neck). The pain is mild at present and I can still perform all my sets and reps and normal weight.

I've taken the usual array of supplements, glucosimine/chondroitin, etc but haven't seen any improvement.

My question... Is there any specific gear that can be recommended to be added to this simple cycle to help with joint repair/pain? I'm looking for personal opinions and experience as well as any well referenced researched

besides hgh? hmmmm... and don't try to mask the problem fix it instead... what exactly is causing the pain? presses behind the neck aren't a good idea period... I wrecked my elbows doing skull crushers which I refused to stop doing because they made my tri's so strong but finally one day stopped and only did cable work and they haven't caused me any problems since

obviously winny would be a bad idea for you.

some guys seem to believe deca helps them with their joints but it made no difference to me when i used it.

if you keep pounding away you will just make things worse. not the answer you want to hear but that is the truth.

unfortunately the type of injury you had is very common and its likely it will be a chronic problem that will come and go if you choose to aggravate it further. I would avoid movements that hurt the area. listen to the body and hopefully over time it will gradually heal up for you

and I would take 1-2K grams of krill a day and try and eat more omega friendly foods. cage free omega eggs, olive oils, avocado.

Dont know about gear, but Animal Flex makes makes my life a lot better. I have alot, and I mean a LOT of injuries, and I take 2 paks of Flex a day, and it is crazy how much it helps. Give it a shot man.

Both Steve and oldgoat have made some good points, I have a rotator cuff tear, nothing can be done about it, Your best bet is to switch to cables & Dumbells and do lighter exercises for that area and hit them from another angle that doesn't put so much stress on that area, Taking a joint support is kinna late after you've had the injury, but keep taking then as it takes a good while before any results will happen, I would add what steve and oldgoat suggested, and add 1/2 a pack of jello per day to your shakes, studies have shown Gellatin helps repair and lubricate the spongy Cartlidge between the bones. Since i have went this route my shoulder no longer bothers me, steroids are nothing but a band aid for your problem ,because at one point you will have to stop the cycle.

i love npp/deca for joint health/repair... i truly believe it has helped repair damaged tendons/joints...
i know that Zed, a mod on here is a pretty big advocate for Adequan... not a aas but might be worth looking into...

Ive worked with alot of people over the years who also love NPP and DECA
for joint relief.

collagen takes a LONG time to repair and cycles are usually not long enough to make a difference. also the amount and type of training one does on a cycle is not gonna help either. then there are the dosages normally taken while on and that does not help w/ collagen repair either.

eq at a low dose does increase collagen synthesis but if you run it w/ 500mg of test you wont notice anything since test decreases it.. kinda sux...

you can look into cissus. some people love that stuff and its not too expensive.

btw Ive had ac joint surgery as well.. sucked for a long time.. then i learned a lot of good rehab/prehab stuff for the shoulder and that helps. I got real flexible in the shoulder and very strong/big upper back/traps/rhomboids and that helps a lot too.

Top Bottom