Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck this forum no one answers

Woow man your tips are awsome,also thanks for the chest tips.
Yeah I'm natural and I've been working out since one year and you convinced me to take amino acid pills.

As for the incline press should I hit it on 40° 45° or will it train much more shoulders.Also is it good if I train chest twice a week.One day heave day and then light day.
BTW thanks

Sent from my GT-S5830i

Yeah the aminos will be good. Add them in as much as you can but around your workout is extra important imo. Yeah you could train chest twice per week going heavy one time and doing more of a pump workout the other time. You could lift heavy twice per week too... just make sure you have a few days break and your nutrition and sleep is optimal. Most of my workouts tend to start light as I warm up then go heavy then I finish with a few pump sets. Incline press... yes as low as you can go... I tend to just do one setting above flat on a bench.

Arnold used to get an adjustable incline and hit 2-3 sets of DB presses from each angle. And that is the key, look at all the range in between an overhead press and a bench press. Try and fill that; without overtraining.

That's a nice point HT. I just did chest yesterday, but this makes me want to grab the dumbbells and do 2 sets of DB on most incline settings next time in the gym.

Vince Gironda had a cool move used in the Smith machine. Take a narrow grip, thumbs on the bald spot in the middle, and lower the weight to your neck /collar bones. The key to this is to flare your elbows out, sideways, like you're pointing them at the walls. This will fill in that stubborn upper middle Pec area that EVERY ONE would love to have full. The area that can be seen with one button undone on your shirt. It's one of several Gironda tips that I used often.

That's a nice point HT. I just did chest yesterday, but this makes me want to grab the dumbbells and do 2 sets of DB on most incline settings next time in the gym.

A lot of gyms have that one angle fits all incline, so if you can find an adjustable one, it's a treat.

Top Bottom