Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck this forum no one answers

I am a ectomorph yes .. Well started as one I have read studies that the male body every 5-7 years can switch body types wile becoming a man later in the twenties it is more prevalent....

I started at these stats
25 yrs
155 lbs
6 ft

Now I am

31yr
199 lbs
6ft

It's hard to gain but as I stated in my other posts it is easier now as I aged , trained, got diet in check I started to gain
I believe it is possible to switch body types by forcing ur body to do something it does not wanna do!!

I now am a ecto-meso i between the two I can build easy but my fat stays low it's a blessing!!!

If ur having trouble gaining weight check out a sticky I posted in the diet forum at the top!! Adjust diet adoringly to how much I can eat!!

I remember when I started I was freaking full all the time !! Earning was a full blown job as I have told others on here ... But if u want something bad enough will u do whatever it takes to achieve it !! I will!!

I didn't know that our body types can change.
I just started taking Omega 3 fish oil hoping that it will do something to my body.Before I wasn't serious on working out nut now I am.
Do you take any supplement and is it good to train chest twice a week one day heavy and the other day light

Sent from my GT-S5830i

Sent from my GT-S5830i

Are you special L a solid high-quality protein powder BCaa before I got hormone replacement therapy I also use a good test booster

I can send you a link if your interested getting a good test booster

hahaha damn this auto correct.
Did you get any results from these supplements.
My friend is convincing me to buy some amino acid pills but I don't know if they're good.
What do you think

Sent from my GT-S5830i

Amino acid supplementation is great. However with a great whole food diet they may not ever be needed. But adding them onto your diet can be a great thing. Some guys have a few pills with every meal to ensure they are getting in good quality protein throughout the day. Generally EAA's are much better (you may want to add extra Leicine) but a good BCAA product cane be great too. Nutrition around training is very important and is the only time I personally use EAA's. I sip on a shake consisting of approx. 25g EAA's and 50g HBCD's (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin). However if someone is on a tight budget Dextrose could replace HBCD's.

I assume you are natural. Adding in aminos will not give you over night results. Results will come with consistency over many months. If you want fast results than a simple creatine product could be great but all that essentially does is fill your muscles with water (muscle is mainly water though). The best advice I could give you is just make sure you follow a good diet and are consistent day in day out.

Chest training... any sort of routine that enables progression is a good one. If you have the genetics any routine will work. But training is vitally important and with a few little changes you could start changing fast. I personally love low volume high frequency training. Generally I think it works great for everyone if they give it a chance. Instead of doing say 1 hour once per week you do 20 mins of intense training 3 times per week. Sometimes even 10 mins will be more than enough. You train hard so break down the muscle but it's not like you destroy it over a 2 hour workout so it should recover fairly quickly. This way you are training it much more and allowing recovery so it will grow.

Rotation in training is vitally important imo too. A set routine is not gonna work continuous year after year so change things up. I like heavier low rep stuff too but for a short time. You want to be hitting your chest at all angles using a variety of rep ranges and speeds. But the above will definitely help you out. Another major factor is mind muscle connection. My chest is a weak body part but the moment I started to really focus on form and feeling the muscle it started to improve. I have a few people who struggled and were lifting a fair amount of weight on chest press etc. I got them to lower the weight and really focus on the form and technique and literally within 2 weeks you can see a big difference. An example of a routine could be (obviously always warm up effectively)...

Day 1=
Decline Chest Press- 4 sets of 15-8 reps going up in weight. You will need a spotter for this so you can go to complete failure.
Chest Dips- 2 sets of weighted dips and once you fail carry on with just bodyweight for each set.

Day 2=
Flat Bench DB Flyes- 3 sets of 15 reps
Incline Smith Machine Press- 3 sets of 15,12 and 10 reps
Machine Press- 1 set of approx. 30 reps

Day 3=
Flat Barbell Press- 4 sets of 15 to 10 reps going up in weight.
Pec Deck- 3 sets of 30, 20 and 15 reps.... last set should include extra slow reps.

All reps should be slow and controlled though. However occasionally some fast paced stuff is great too.

Woow man your tips are awsome,also thanks for the chest tips.
Yeah I'm natural and I've been working out since one year and you convinced me to take amino acid pills.

As for the incline press should I hit it on 40° 45° or will it train much more shoulders.Also is it good if I train chest twice a week.One day heave day and then light day.
BTW thanks

Sent from my GT-S5830i

Top Bottom