Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time user...Test Cypionate questions

Littleman14

Hey guys,

First time user here, just got some test cyp. Few questions/concerns I hope you can help with.

1. How much should I be injecting on a weekly basis? I'm 160lbs at 5'9. I was told 1cc once a week for the first week or two, then 1cc twice a week there on out. I'm not trying to get huge, just want a little more mass and to shred some fat.

2. Will I lose my hair and/or develop "bitch tits"? Face bloating?

3. Can I stop cold turkey during the cycle if I'm satisfied with results I've seen?

4. Do they make test cyp in a pill form? Would you recommend an oral instead of test for what I'm trying to do?

These may be ridiculous questions but I'm sure a lot of you guys have been where I am with questions/concerns like these. Any advice would be appreciated.

Yea and I've read a lot of different things. Also have asked several people and got different opinions/responses from them as well.

your questions are not of someone who has done a slice of research.

also how old are you?

160 pounds at your height is very light. you need to work on your diet and training before using steroids... post that up and lets work on that first

your questions are not of someone who has done a slice of research.

also how old are you?

160 pounds at your height is very light. you need to work on your diet and training before using steroids... post that up and lets work on that first

Totally agree with Steve!

Whats your training history? 160lbs at 5'9 I cant imagine you have spent much time with a barbell in your hands. One of the biggest mistakes you can make is jumping on gear without a solid base, your going to hurt yourself.

This is why I came to you guys and I'm glad you said that. I've only been working out for about 8 months. Have always been active (sports, cardio, etc) but haven't taken lifting seriously til November of last year. Have seen some change and results and now want more. I'm in the gym 6x a week and I'm hooked. Figured a cycle could expedite the process.

So you guys are saying hold off for a while? Keep training and dieting until I build some more?

So you guys are saying hold off for a while? Keep training and dieting until I build some more?

that is correct.

if you want a an extra push that won't fuck up your HPTA in the process get some supplements to give you a boost without suppression. T stack Rx is a perfect one for you and you only need 1 cap per day so a bottle will last you 90 days. here is the link for discount codes http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...ck-rx-no-17-special-prices-codes-1224963.html

also go to the diet and weightlifting forums and look at the sticky's.. I have sticky's up which I designed specifically for newbs like you. after a few years of really commiting to this then you can worry about steroids

Awesome. I'll purchase a bottle today. Can I take test Rx 17 with creatine? Thanks so much for your help, you're the man.

Top Bottom