Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first steroid cycle - Thinking Big

vixdyne

Hello forum,

Age - 25
Gender - Male
weight - 75kg - 12stones - 165lbs
height - 5.9"

This is my first thread on this forum and my first cycle that I will be commencing soon - I have been training for over 10 years for the last 7 it has been fairly up to scratch - training - diet - nutrition - supplementation - rest etc its hard work and I have so much respect for all body-builders natural or drug based.

I have been considering to do my first anabolic steroid cycle and am very exciting about potential results - I work out at home currently using a half bench and half rack Olympic bar z bar t - bar and 155kg in total that's around 300lbs no dumbbells still working on some as money is tight considering me and the wife are saving for our first newborn boy :) so time to do what I wanted to of for a long time and get it out of the way until I'm tired down double time lol - #i have debated so much with myself on what cycle to do - first it was going to be all oral which I heard is the worst possible cycle as in just dbol/anavar or combined with heavier liver toxicity oral steroids - So here is what I have come up with I have pureley decicded to go with this stack due to budget and the quality contents on offer in the stack...

3500mg T. Enanthate
2000mg Deca
Nolvadex 28 (30) tabs
Proviron 21(20) tabs
Clomid 28(30) tabs
dbol blue hearts (50) tabs

Test e - deca - nolvadex being ******* UGL products - the rest is possible generics (hoping ******* will be good and safe there is another brand but I think its highly counterfeited)

CYCLE INFO IN ATTACHMENT - JPEG PLEASE VIEW AND POST FEEDBACK - THANK YOU

I will start dbol to week 3 - 2 tabs a day sound fine?

test e - 500 divided into two doses each weeks (will get and extra 500mg)

deca 200mg all the way till cut away two or one weeks before end of cycle

more advice - etc all for it will be appreciated on this cycle help needed asap

Cheers - I look forward to your reply

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A grain of sand and a piece of rock...they both sink the same" "though I am nothing more than a beast...don't I still deserve to live?"

I am considering keeping

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello forum,

Age - 25
Gender - Male
weight - 75kg - 12stones - 165lbs
height - 5.9"

This is my first thread on this forum and my first cycle that I will be commencing soon - I have been training for over 10 years for the last 7 it has been fairly up to scratch - training - diet - nutrition - supplementation - rest etc its hard work and I have so much respect for all body-builders natural or drug based.

I have been considering to do my first anabolic steroid cycle and am very exciting about potential results - I work out at home currently using a half bench and half rack Olympic bar z bar t - bar and 155kg in total that's around 300lbs no dumbbells still working on some as money is tight considering me and the wife are saving for our first newborn boy :) so time to do what I wanted to of for a long time and get it out of the way until I'm tired down double time lol - #i have debated so much with myself on what cycle to do - first it was going to be all oral which I heard is the worst possible cycle as in just dbol/anavar or combined with heavier liver toxicity oral steroids - So here is what I have come up with I have pureley decicded to go with this stack due to budget and the quality contents on offer in the stack...

3500mg T. Enanthate
2000mg Deca

Nolvadex 28 (30) tabs
Proviron 21(20) tabs
Clomid 28(30) tabs
dbol blue hearts (50) tabs

Test e - deca - nolvadex being ******* UGL products - the rest is possible generics (hoping ****** will be good and safe there is another brand but I think its highly counterfeited)

CYCLE INFO IN ATTACHMENT - JPEG PLEASE VIEW AND POST FEEDBACK - THANK YOU

I will start dbol to week 3 - 2 tabs a day sound fine?

test e - 500 divided into two doses each weeks (will get and extra 500mg)

deca 200mg all the way till cut away two or one weeks before end of cycle

more advice - etc all for it will be appreciated on this cycle help needed asap

Cheers - I look forward to your reply

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A grain of sand and a piece of rock...they both sink the same" "though I am nothing more than a beast...don't I still deserve to live?"

I am considering keeping

EDIT------re-read your post. IT confused me....obviously. lol

Now that I understand where you came up with that 3500, and 2000 numbers, your doses look better for sure.
But dude, you dont need to be doing that whole pyramid up, pyramid back down bull crap. Just do 500mg test/week and you will be golden.

DROP THE DECA. Deca should not be used as a first cycle. Also, I didnt see anything in your cycle to control prolactin. Thats gonna cause some issues for you most likely. Good idea to have something on hand for that WHEN you decide to run deca. Now is not the time to throw that in there, IMO. It tends to shut you down HARD and for a LONG TIME. Recovery will be a bitch unless you have a VERY STRONG pct.

It seems to me that you just need to stick around a while longer, keep doing more research and learn the proper way to do things.

as I said before, you still have room to grow naturally. But at least your not as bad as some members on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to EF.

1. We don't mention labs andpharms on here, please. One of the admins/moderators will probs correct that.
2. It's your first cycle ... Deca on cycle 1 ... not a good idea, at all.
3. Nolva and Deca don't go well together, Nolva only compounds to the negative effects of Deca during shutdown.
4. You weigh 165lbs ... you can add another at least 15 - 20lbs naturally by tweaking your training regime and diet. Get that done and dusted first and then look at AAS.
5. Multiple compounds on a first cycle ... not advisable. If you experience an adverse effect while on cycle, how will you know which one of the compounds in the cycle is causing it? It is advisable to start off with a test only cycle, followed by a decent PCT and then enough time off cycle. Follow this route for at least 3 cycles, upping the dosage slightly and then only start adding compounds to your cycles.
6. All oral cycles are not the worst kind you get ... you just have to combine the right compounds ...though they are more ecpensive to run.
7. Congrats on the boy! :D

dude....no. that is WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH GEAR FOR YOU!!!!! Shit, thats too much gear for ANYONE. This is not smart.

Why are you thinking of running 5 grams total gear FOR YOUR FIRST CYCLE???

I have a feeling people will not be so nice to you on here. lol I honestly think this has to be a joke.

who would think of running that much? God where do I even begin..........

How about this......Stop right now. DO NOT RUN THIS CYCLE. Something simple like 500mg/week would be great for you. I dont know why the hell you think you need so much. You are going to fuck yourself up.

At your height and weight, you can still gain muscle NATURALLY without the use of AAS.

I dont think this thread is going to end well for you.........lol

EDIT------re-read your post. IT confused me....obviously. lol

Now that I understand where you came up with that 3500, and 2000 numbers, your doses look better for sure.
But dude, you dont need to be doing that whole pyramid up, pyramid back down bull crap. Just do 500mg test/week and you will be golden.

DROP THE DECA. Deca should not be used as a first cycle. Also, I didnt see anything in your cycle to control prolactin. Thats gonna cause some issues for you most likely. Good idea to have something on hand for that WHEN you decide to run deca. Now is not the time to throw that in there, IMO. It tends to shut you down HARD and for a LONG TIME. Recovery will be a bitch unless you have a VERY STRONG pct.

It seems to me that you just need to stick around a while longer, keep doing more research and learn the proper way to do things.

as I said before, you still have room to grow naturally. But at least your not as bad as some members on here.
:FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol: OMG!!!! Bro ... I literally fkn rolled on the lounge carpet just now tearing my arse open at your response to the post ... :D That was some funny sh*t right there! If those numbers were to be injected WEEKLY (like I suspect you misunderstood initially), it would be enough to turn a hamster into a lion-killer ... LOL!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to EF.

1. We don't mention labs andpharms on here, please. One of the admins/moderators will probs correct that.
2. It's your first cycle ... Deca on cycle 1 ... not a good idea, at all.
3. Nolva and Deca don't go well together, Nolva only compounds to the negative effects of Deca during shutdown.
4. You weigh 165lbs ... you can add another at least 15 - 20lbs naturally by tweaking your training regime and diet. Get that done and dusted first and then look at AAS.
5. Multiple compounds on a first cycle ... not advisable. If you experience an adverse effect while on cycle, how will you know which one of the compounds in the cycle is causing it? It is advisable to start off with a test only cycle, followed by a decent PCT and then enough time off cycle. Follow this route for at least 3 cycles, upping the dosage slightly and then only start adding compounds to your cycles.
6. All oral cycles are not the worst kind you get ... you just have to combine the right compounds ...though they are more ecpensive to run.
7. Congrats on the boy! :D

ya dude. Myself and COUNTLESS others on here have ran oral only cycles and had great results. Depending on the compound you run and the correct precautions you take, and oral cycle can be no more harmful than an injectable, imo. You just have to know what your doing and run the proper ancillaries.

There are actually quite a few members on here who are big fans of oral-only cycles.

:FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol: OMG!!!! Bro ... I literally fkn rolled on the lounge carpet just now tearing my arse open at your response to the post ... :D That was some funny sh*t right there! If those numbers were to be injected WEEKLY (like I suspect you misunderstood initially), it would be enough to turn a hamster into a lion-killer ... LOL!

haha ya I know dude. I was dumbfounded!!!! lol

I pretty much just scanned over his first post and saw those numbers. Than when I clicked on the little picture showing the set up, I understood. lol

It wouldnt surprise me too much to see someone post something similar for a first cycle. There have been a few dudes on here lately that have came close to this. They're gone now I think....lol

500mg if test will give u big gains.

I kind of got the impression that u were getting this done quick b/c ur wife has one in the oven and ur about to be a busy father. Understand u'll need to keep the workout intensity after the cycle to keep these big gains ur wanting.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

haha ya I know dude. I was dumbfounded!!!! lol

I pretty much just scanned over his first post and saw those numbers. Than when I clicked on the little picture showing the set up, I understood. lol

It wouldnt surprise me too much to see someone post something similar for a first cycle. There have been a few dudes on here lately that have came close to this. They're gone now I think....lol
:rolleyes: Sigh ... it's so easy to believe you when you say that there were guys who came up with cycles close to those numbers :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Sigh ... it's so easy to believe you when you say that there were guys who came up with cycles close to those numbers :rolleyes:

lol ya, maybe not so close to the 3.5grams of test I thought he was gonna use. But you know, ive seen LOTS of noobs wanting to run over gram of test, with tren thrown in, 50mg/dbol and stackin some a-bombs in for the hell of it, for a first cycle. like WTF??

but to the op. No more than 500mg/test per week ran SOLO for 10 weeks, with possibly an oral kickstart if you want. Have an AI on hand and RUN A BETTER PCT.

Personally I dont think you need aas, actually I KNOW you dont need aas to make gains. But your stats arent the worst Ive seen and im feeling nice today. So thats my advice. Take it or leave it. Work on your diet and training. Those are whats going to determine the gains you make. not what you run. And keep eating like a horse after you run the cycle. Gotta eat big to get big

Top Bottom