Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle pre contest bulk/cut

terrinewb

First Cycle proposal
I'm a 25 years old male
5’9 tall
161 lbs
9% body fat

This is my first cycle. I am 21 weeks out from a physique show and considering a 12 week test prop/anavar cycle.

I've been training since I was 22 and I've been consistently training for nearly 3 years now.

My goal is to put on some quality size and thicken up and be lean dry and full by the time I have my show.

Here is my cycle proposal:

Week 1 to 12: Test prop @ 300mg per week. (100mg EOD)
Week 2 to 12: hCG @ 1000iu IU weekly
Week 13 to 21: Anavar @ 80mg a day

PCT after 4 days with Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 and Nolva @ 40/20/20/20 for 4 weeks

Could you please advise how best to do this? Ideally I would like to bulk for for 12 weeks with test and then cut with anavar but not sure when to fit in PCT. I want to be safe with this so want to ensure I get the right PCT for the cycle.

no need to drop the prop for dieting. keep prop in there till the end and just change your diet between bulking and cutting. if you hold water on it drop it 2 weeks out. var length is a little on the long side so make sure you take proper on cycle support.
you might also want to add mast prop in the last 8 weeks or so to harden up and letrozole about 4 weeks out to really dry out

1-12 test p 100mg eod (bulking)
13-21 test p 100mg eod
13-21 var 80mg ed
15-21 mast prop 100mg eod
17-21 letrozole .5mg-2.5mg tapering up as high as needed (you might not need 2.5mg to dry out)

it is a long forst cycle but seems as your actually competing i spose it is reasonable. be very stringent in pct as i imagine shut down will be pretty hard. pct would be 4days after last test p pin and you can take var up untill the day before pct.

Ideally I would like to only run the cycle for 12-13 weeks, so I guess it's just best to bulk off it and then cut naturally?

So week 1-12 test prop 100mg EOD

Would you put anavar in the bulk cycle too?

i would advise against that. after coming off steroids yor natural hormones will be all over the place and you will be in a very catabolic state and dieting will make that even worse. if anything shorten it to 16 weeks and do a recomp into a cut if you dont want to run it that long how ever with proper pct and being young you should still recover alright from the cycle i gave earlier.

So run a 16 week cycle with 11 weeks of bulking and 5 week cutting? Then drop everything one week from the show (peak week), start off after 4 days? (So basically run out through the show)

I basically have 17 weeks in total

17 weeks to my show:
Week 1-11: (Bulk) : Test Prop 100mg EOD
Week 12-16: (Cut): Test Prop 100mg EOD/Anavar 80mg ED
Week 17: Peak week start PCT 4 days after end of Week 16 with Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 and Nolva @ 40/20/20/20 for 4 weeks and run through the show

Reason I am running a 16 week cycle is I didn’t want to go too long as my hormones would crash even more after the cycle and the reason why I didn’t want to do a shorter cycle as I wanted to keep the hormones high when I transition into my cut.

Can you advise if this is the correct way to do this and critique the cycle? I don’t really want to anything too harsh as I am a little prone to hair loss and acne (I know I will get this with test anyway but would like to minimise it) so staying away from things like Winstrol.

drop only test if you are dropping drug mast, var abd letro will make you look hard and dry do not drop them

Is this better?

17 weeks to my show:

Week 1-11: (Bulk) : Test Prop 100mg EOD (11 Weeks at 300mg per week)

Week 13-17: (Cut): Test Prop 100mg EOD/Anavar 80mg ED (5 weeks and run this through the show)

Week 15-17: Letro 1.25mg EOD

Have got the time given to bulking and cutting right?

well the time given to bulking and cutting is all up to how you bulk and how fast you diet, personally i would go 10 weeks lean bulking and 7 weeks cutting

Top Bottom