Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle of deca

catman2

Hi people... my name is Peter and I'm new of the forum.

This tuesday I would to begin the first cycle with Deca-Durabolin...and I've 5 vials (2 ml / 200 mg for vials ...ORGANON).

Weight: 68 Kg (149.91 lb)
Height: 173 cm
Training time: about 1 years and 3 months... 4 times a week (lastely 3 times) with constancy and reliability . Good diet...
Body situation: I'm the typical person with lean constitution, which can eat and with the difficult to increase the weight, but I can easily define my muscles (ph:scontent-a-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1170655_626988084008241_313292298_n.jpg )
I don't know %bf

So I 've some question to ask and I appreciate advices..

a) Under the cycle, can I go to the gym every day with no problems? I ask that because when I went to the gym every day I've lost only gains because I should to have rest day.

b) I'm programming to inject 200 mg (2ml) a week...is that OK ?? (I've 5 vials)

c) For the next time, do you advice me another cycle? For example to get more more volume.

d) Other recommendations??

Brother welcome to the site..

Firstly you would advise you not to run this cycle. Deca on its own is not a very good idea. Deca for a 1st cycle is a terrible idea..

You know deca can raise prolactin which can cause lactating nipples.. there is a whole host of side effects that deca can cause and can cauee issues for a very long time

Also you're only training a year and a half. There are guys here who trained for 20+ years who only ran their 1st cycle.. you havent paid your dues in the gym..

My only advise is NOT to run this cycle

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

brother welcome to the site..

Firstly you would advise you not to run this cycle. Deca on its own is not a very good idea. Deca for a 1st cycle is a terrible idea..

You know deca can raise prolactin which can cause lactating nipples.. There is a whole host of side effects that deca can cause and can cauee issues for a very long time

also you're only training a year and a half. There are guys here who trained for 20+ years who only ran their 1st cycle.. You havent paid your dues in the gym..

My only advise is not to run this cycle

sent from my gt-n7100 using elitefitness

+1

Ok.... I 'm taking in consideration your advice like other people told me.
Really I'm looking for a great and cool body but with a eye for the health... for example I tried anavar but I stopped after 4 days for liver disease.... and I think that injections are better
And after some research, I've the conclusion that deca has a good relationship between health / efficiency.

And what do you advice for the first cycle??

Really I'm looking for a great and cool body but with a eye for the health... for example I tried anavar but I stopped after 4 days for liver disease.... and I think that injections are better
And after some research, I've the conclusion that deca has a good relationship between health / efficiency.

For a first cycle test e or c is a good choice. Go 16 weeks at 250-300 mg week. You should easily gain 20 lbs and be able to keep most of it with a solid pct.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Hi people... my name is Peter and I'm new of the forum.

This tuesday I would to begin the first cycle with Deca-Durabolin...and I've 5 vials (2 ml / 200 mg for vials ...ORGANON).

Weight: 68 Kg (149.91 lb)
Height: 173 cm
Training time: about 1 years and 3 months... 4 times a week (lastely 3 times) with constancy and reliability . Good diet...
Body situation: I'm the typical person with lean constitution, which can eat and with the difficult to increase the weight, but I can easily define my muscles (ph:scontent-a-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1170655_626988084008241_313292298_n.jpg )
I don't know %bf

So I 've some question to ask and I appreciate advices..

a) Under the cycle, can I go to the gym every day with no problems? I ask that because when I went to the gym every day I've lost only gains because I should to have rest day.

b) I'm programming to inject 200 mg (2ml) a week...is that OK ?? (I've 5 vials)

c) For the next time, do you advice me another cycle? For example to get more more volume.

d) Other recommendations??

My first inclination is to yell troll. As this is almost too humorous to think someone would have done no research and/or have been given so much awful advice as to think nandrolone as a stand alone should be a first cycle. Or that it should be used at all on a first cycle.
Based on your stats you are a twig. You should learn how to eat properly for gaining mass as you have , based on your stats, not figured that out yet.
You might also learn how nandrolone acts and what it does inside your body. What can cause nandrolone gyno, how to combat it and what ancillary drugs are necessary to combat sides. Also the effect that nandrolone can have on rendering your dick useless. Why that is and how to combat that side effect. You also made no mention of any sort of PCT which makes this even that much more of a mess.
On the subject of your stated "goals" nandrolone will not get you where you want to be. Nothing is going to get you where you want to be as you are obviously looking for a quick fix or something to do the work for you in place of poor diet and likely poor training.
You should NOT be using steroids for quite some time until you get some serious education.

Can you elaborate on this?

Top Bottom