Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finally aka tapout is on jays board

Well ya never know. Did you see some of those guys there. Freakin huge! Those guys there are the brother hood though. Rick Lawerence, MIke Couch, James Jacobs them some big Boys! And Rick and maybe mike are coming to Lakeland to train soon. As i will go there. Those guys kick ass. What about Tom odonall. he is in his 50's . You remeber the bald guy that benched liek 550 and pulled 725. Freakin huge. Those guys stop traffic. They stop for me cause iam handsome! LOL!

K don't remember all so let me get this right hopefully rick lawrence(the black guy that kept correcting everyone with the weights, right) mike(the guy that thought he benched 640 but they fucked up the weights and it was 620)James(dunno unless he is the black guy). Odonall of course I remember him(he had a bulletproof vest for a bench shit and it was a "karen":p :D .And jay i forgot that's why u stop traffic ur too handsome,...damn took my breath away:rolleyes: just messin bro.

Hey did u ever find out about the state record thing?????

Cant find it anywhere. And Scott (the pres) is getting surgery but here is what you do. Go the APA website www.apa-wpa.com and email him and see if he can track it down. Cause it aint online. I also havent found the piece to get my digital camera onto the computer. It is here i havent looked that hard but its here. So hang in there bro we will get them out there. SO they can see how much we lift, and the ladies can see or units packed away in our singlets! LOL just kidding! Thats nasty!

since that day that I told u i sent him an email he hasn't gotten back to me so if he's in surgery its all good.

How do you keep up with this stuff????damn????

and about our packages dude I hate those damn singlets it makes my shit look small. I thought i'd be able to show my italian side :p but not with that shit. Either way I went out today and bought myself a pair of wrestling shoes(i was advised they're better for squatting and deadlifting) and i bought my own singlet so I won't have to borrow one from my school. And I talked to inzer the other night so I should have my inzer champion and denim shirt in about 2 weeks 3 the latest and thanks to GRIMM that I bought that belt off of him i have my own belt now. And jay I went to BJ's a wholesale club and bought a 48 count box of snickers. So I think i'm completely equipped with gear for my next meet and training of course. I'm working on cutting the boards tommorow after work and next week i'll be training with 3 board presses for about 2 or 3 weeks. I'm makin a 3 board press a 4 and 5 I didn't wanna mess round with putting them together and make my lifting time more lengthy so I just bought 2 2X6X10's and I'm gonna make them here and have them ready. I think i'm set for my meet and training. And with the help of this board I'm good to go.

So are you gonna get a 5 ply shirt like odonal????? remember karen has them:p :p :D I think in that shirt you can put up about 700lbs. :D hell I think i'd do a good 500 in that shirt(so i might just hit it by the end of this year, just BS'n)

Cubanito17 said:

So are you gonna get a 5 ply shirt like odonal?????
speaking of 5 ply shirts and stuff, i once heard about this guy who was a double ply squat suit (poly), squat breifs, and a double canvas squat suit over that. So the guy goes up for a huge squat.. 1st attempt, he cant even unrack.. same with the second. On his 3rd attempt, he got it off the rack, and then just fell to the ground cause of what he was wearing... it turns out that all together he had a double ply poly suit, double canvas suit, and 5 HEAVY DUTY SQUAT BREIFS.. i dunno where i read it , but its kinda funny on how he tried to cheat and made a fool out of himself

Dude that shirt was freakin ridiculas! His lifts didnt even count cause of it. I will never wear more then 2x. Even if they allow 3x (APF does) i will not get one. Hell i cant touch now! Not to mention that shirt was just ugly!

Thats funny about that squat suit. I was going to get a canvas and will probably one day , but June its single ply hard core. And i had it altered like Gary Franks were it goes down to my stomach. It is awesome , i cant wait to use it again.

thanks for all the welcomes from my new bros and i hope jd is right about me benching 500 soon i'd love it. also thanks cubanto and jay for the bigs in my description we all want to hear that stuff thats why we train with super heavy weights and intense. i take so many anti inflamatories and pain killers some days for being too sore i feel like elvis presley---drugs to wake up and drugs to go to bed---but i love it cause I LOVE BEING BIG. also jay -brandon did that 175 for 3 reps i forgot to mention. grimmer and cubanito are good size dudes to and with our help will be monsters themselves.

Hey thanks tapout well for my age i consider my self decent size. But going back to st pete what was it that jay or u said "damn they seem to make them bigger these days" dude that's tru b/c my lil bro that's 15 is almost my size in width and he's already 1 1/2 inches taller than me and weighs the same as I do, he stil can't compete with this though under the weights but he'll get there soon.

Congrats on your son achievement i'm tellin you get him into a meet, well first training hard.

Top Bottom