Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fell like Im wasting life

49543_1174085444_452931_q.jpg

Drugs make sitting at your job more entertaining and its a great thing to teach your kids to do! Step up your game!

My jobs include:

Mop lobby - 10 min
clean windows/counters - 5 min
vaccum/clean bathroom - 10 min
night audit reports - 20 min
bullshitting - 435 min

And they gave someone else a promotion over you?

LMAO...

yea get busy making your life better because no else is going to do it.

lol

And the person who got the promotion probably put in 3 hours on a 9 hour shift

When Im at work (night audit shift) and the only work I do all night takes about 45 min.

So for the other 7 hours and 15 minutes I am on the computer bullshitting. I need some ideas on what i can do during this time to make it worthwhile. Gets boring playing games on pogo and trying to entertain all you guys at the same time

Should I research my career? Research a small business I wanna open? Research investing/stocks? I need some good things to research or learn while I have the time. once school starts Ill be using my audit shifts to do homework which helps with family life and hanging out and not being so busy
I work second shift also and have a job that gives me a lot of paid downtime. I, too, feel like it is wasted time. Our busy seasons are spring and fall, so during the summer and winter months, I am here by myself and left with five hours a day with nothing to do. I always bring stuff along to keep me busy. Go to the the library and get a bunch of books to read at night, or, you can take on line courses for small business management if you want to open your own business.

Work on a business plan for the business you want to start. Research and save links of similar businesses and resources.

But then I am a serial enteprenour so my view is tainted:)

Top Bottom