Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feel Better Soon Jenscat!

Hope U heal fast and without complications, Jen. I find that cold water circulation thingy interesting...I didn't have anything like that when I had my knee surgery. It'll probably take awhile for that technology to make it's way up here (but then again, my knee surgery didn't cost me anything, so I shouldn't complain too much).

jenscats5 said:
The tube goes from the connection under the brace into the cooler - which plugs in & it circulates the water ....

I STILL HAVE MINE

haha it will be your best friend for a while

BTW does your leg feel like a ton of bricks?

So what did they do? any cartalidge torn/trimmed up? repaired ACL, new ACL? how were the other ligaments?

wow.. i can't imagine how hard it must be to pee for a woman with that thing on... I couldn't get upright for the first 3 days I had my surgery so I had to pee in one of the pee container thingys with the tilted top and I still pissed on myself a little... had to have the super hot nurse help me change my boxers... sooo embarassing but hey I had a morphine drip... god i loved that... hmm anyone wanna play some football or go sking?

jack_schitt said:
Send me the Oxy immediately to save you from making that horrible mistake again.

Other than that, I just came back in here to look at CoverGrl's avatar.
8696-large.jpg

Whiskey said:
Get better soon...

I don't know what exactly is draining out of your leg into that baloon thingy, BUT, i'd pay someone $50 bucks to drink it. Bleh...

Oh, and with those boxers on, you almost gave us all a little show ;-)

Whiskey

It's blood & fluid..... I have to pull it out today...ugh!!

cyrex said:
wow.. i can't imagine how hard it must be to pee for a woman with that thing on... I couldn't get upright for the first 3 days I had my surgery so I had to pee in one of the pee container thingys with the tilted top and I still pissed on myself a little... had to have the super hot nurse help me change my boxers... sooo embarassing but hey I had a morphine drip... god i loved that... hmm anyone wanna play some football or go sking?

Well it is a production - cuz I have to be unplugged from the water-cooler 1st, then stand up, let the pain & dizziness subside, grab my crutches & hobble to the bathroom.....so it takes a while.....gotta make sure I start it all before I REALLY have to go....

cyrex said:
I STILL HAVE MINE

haha it will be your best friend for a while

BTW does your leg feel like a ton of bricks?

So what did they do? any cartalidge torn/trimmed up? repaired ACL, new ACL? how were the other ligaments?

No my leg doesn't really feel like a ton of bricks, but it hurts - the 1 incision I can feel as it "pulls" when I get up or move & now it itches.....

I got a new ACL via a cadaver (allograft).....they found meniscus damage but it's started to heal on its own, so they left it alone.....other ligaments are fine.....bone bruise still healing....

jenscats5 said:
No my leg doesn't really feel like a ton of bricks, but it hurts - the 1 incision I can feel as it "pulls" when I get up or move & now it itches.....

I got a new ACL via a cadaver (allograft).....they found meniscus damage but it's started to heal on its own, so they left it alone.....other ligaments are fine.....bone bruise still healing....

sounds like it went well then. Do you have the vampire bite looking mark above your knee/lower quad where they pulled the wires through to yank the graft up into the hole? It took me a few days to figure out what it was from. I was thinking maybe they accidently stabbed me twice lol

Top Bottom