Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FEDS have access to HUSHMAIL READ

mr. snakes said:
For now it would be best for EVERYONE to switch to mailvault.com

do you have a link to their privacy policy and TOS? I couldnt find them.

also, I get a warning page "Problem with this sites Security certificate" when I access lol

BigGuyPHX said:
I am so fucking sick of this bullshit!!! I will not live in fear!!! If you fuckers are reading this you can lick my steroid taking ass!!! I will not live in fear!!! This is MY body not yours and I WILL do with it as I want to!!! I will not live in fear!!! Read my email, listen to my cellphone calls, take pictures of me running red lights and I STILL WILL NOT LIVE IN FEAR!!!

FUCK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

BigGuyPHX

...you're my hero... :qt:
u will not live in fear until....... :theshadow comes 4 u.... :worried: :p :)

No offense to anyone that did ...but I can't believe anyone thought there were free "secure" ways for you to send email to drug dealers. The federal government breaks secure transmissions from terrorists and other nations security services and I'm supposed to think I'm one click away from confounding the govt? I've poked around on here for a couple months and am baffled at all the loose ends people leave.

If LE had more time on their hands it would really be like shooting fish in a barrel.....and once some of the info from DEA trickles down to the local and state level maybe it will be.

Last edited:
Just throwing it out there, but GLP was busted. Who's to say that he didn't cooperate and give his password (and therefore key) to the DEA who used that and MLAT to read all emails that were sent to/from his account? In that manner, the DEA could subpoena the encrypted email transactions and used the keys they got from GLP's email addy to decrypt them. So they may not have the ability to get every hushmail they want decrypted, only the emails to which they got a password to get into. Honestly not a computer guru, but anyone who is could let me know if the above holds water.

Plantro said:
Just throwing it out there, but GLP was busted. Who's to say that he didn't cooperate and give his password (and therefore key) to the DEA who used that and MLAT to read all emails that were sent to/from his account? In that manner, the DEA could subpoena the encrypted email transactions and used the keys they got from GLP's email addy to decrypt them. So they may not have the ability to get every hushmail they want decrypted, only the emails to which they got a password to get into. Honestly not a computer guru, but anyone who is could let me know if the above holds water.
Wrong,if they have an email addy they suspect is doing something wrong, they can get the password.

Thanks for the link. Truthfully, I'm not that concerned. The accused had his e-mails turned over to the Feds because he had already executed an illegal transaction with an undercover agent. It was his on-line advertisement, not his use of Hushmail, that brought him to the attention of the DEA.

So, until they start using random searches of Hushmail e-mail accounts to build cases against users, I'm not going to panic. If they do, I will be happy to join the class action suit that will undoubtedly be formed and sue the living hell out of the government for 1.)violating my constitutionally implied right to privacy, 2.) illegal electronic search and seizure, and/or 3.) wiretapping without a warrant. This would be a clear violation of the law, even under the Patriot Act. So, those jive motherfuckers can bring it on because I know legions of lawyers, all of whom would love to take on a case like that for free.

Now watch as Jerseyrugger extends his middle finger in the general direction of Washington, DC. :finger:

u honestly think that in a country which has seem to become really fucked up under bush, that u honestly think u can beat them or sue the government....? oh yeah no lawyers work for free. nobody does or ever will. if they think u are up to something and prove it....ur fucked. it's that simple. warrent or not. steroids unfortunately are illegal, and at the time are public enemy #1. sad but true.

Top Bottom