Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise for bridging between cycle

Dare I not to agree with you here. As it was mentioned above, the average suppression level is 5% with SARMS, which is absolutely minimal. Come on - you may experience more drastic drops in testosterone levels naturally as a result of stress and other non-healthy habits. Therefore, giving this suppression in order to keep, and even make more gains between cycles, is well worth it.

Sure you can live without bridging, but if you will do a bridge, then there is definitely nothing better than the SARMS.

Everyone reacts differently so for you it may only be a 5% suppression level and for someone else it may be greater.. I wouldn't take it in my pct..
And thought we were debating suppression from Sarms not testosterone fluctuations due to stress and poor eating habits..

Everyone reacts differently so for you it may only be a 5% suppression level and for someone else it may be greater.. I wouldn't take it in my pct..
And thought we were debating suppression from Sarms not testosterone fluctuations due to stress and poor eating habits..

I will tell you this.. Sarm's have a reputation for suppression and the reason is simple.. most SARM's being sold are actually legal DHEA weak pro hormones that are in fact suppressive. if it comes in a capsule form you are 100% getting fake sarm's. only way to get capsulated sarm's is on the black market, you can't just go online and buy them.

if you buy real sarm's the suppression is minimal. ostarine is not suppressive at all ran 4 weeks or less at 25mg. now if you run RAD or LGD the suppression is much higher, but still not even close to AAS.

anyone experience using equipoise only for bridging between cycle , my reason use this plan coz i want to keep my gain after my cycle is end . so i will still use this equipoisee when my cycle test + deca + eq will end 6 weeks later . so i will use eq only for bridging till next cycle . i will thx for ur all reply comment guys .

How did you come up with that? You need to go off properly, with PCT and recovery. You can add sarms or peptides during pct in order to minimise losses

If you are making gains in PCT.. then you are most likely not ready for steroids to begin with.

Top Bottom