Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise for bridging between cycle

hezll

anyone experience using equipoise only for bridging between cycle , my reason use this plan coz i want to keep my gain after my cycle is end . so i will still use this equipoisee when my cycle test + deca + eq will end 6 weeks later . so i will use eq only for bridging till next cycle . i will thx for ur all reply comment guys .

Bridging with EQ between steroid cycles is NOT a good idea because EQ is suppressive of natural testosterone production. It will prevent your natural testosterone production from recovering.

You want to bridge with non-suppressive compounds like SARMS.

A much healthier option is to do as follows:
1. Run your cycle.
2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day
5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed. It is a healthier route all around.

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Sounds like what you are talking about doing is blasting and cruising.

If that is the case, just use Test.

Why the Sarms recommendation for not only pct but for bridging?
Sarms are still suppressive be it slightly..

Why the Sarms recommendation for not only pct but for bridging?
Sarms are still suppressive be it slightly..

SARMS in PCT (which is usually only ostarine) will not be suppressive. It is only used for around 4 weeks and not even at the full dose the whole time. It will help keep and make gains while on PCT.

As for bridging, SARMS are only minimally suppressive at the full dose. Somewhere around 5%. If you run a proper PCT and then bridge with SARMS, you will still be able to recover. The benefit is that you will also be able to not only keep your gains but continue to make gains until your next AAS cycle.

ostarine is minimally suppressive and compounds like GW or SR9009 are not SARM's and have no suppression at all

What I'm saying all along is its suppressive regardless whether it's minimal or not.. Last thing you want to include in pct is a suppressive compound.. Heck may as well include proviron then..

SARMS in PCT (which is usually only ostarine) will not be suppressive. It is only used for around 4 weeks and not even at the full dose the whole time. It will help keep and make gains while on PCT.

As for bridging, SARMS are only minimally suppressive at the full dose. Somewhere around 5%. If you run a proper PCT and then bridge with SARMS, you will still be able to recover. The benefit is that you will also be able to not only keep your gains but continue to make gains until your next AAS cycle.

You're not going to make gains in pct period.. As hormone levels drop you'll drop a bit of size too.. That's a given

As for bridging how are you going to fully recover if you're taking something that's suppressive.. Dumb idea if think..
Best to come of everything after pct and let the body bounce back..
The body is very resilient it just needs time..

You're not going to make gains in pct period.. As hormone levels drop you'll drop a bit of size too.. That's a given

As for bridging how are you going to fully recover if you're taking something that's suppressive.. Dumb idea if think..
Best to come of everything after pct and let the body bounce back..
The body is very resilient it just needs time..

Dare I not to agree with you here. As it was mentioned above, the average suppression level is 5% with SARMS, which is absolutely minimal. Come on - you may experience more drastic drops in testosterone levels naturally as a result of stress and other non-healthy habits. Therefore, giving this suppression in order to keep, and even make more gains between cycles, is well worth it.

Sure you can live without bridging, but if you will do a bridge, then there is definitely nothing better than the SARMS.

Top Bottom