Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OFFICIAL EliteFitness.com Upgrade

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Dear Members,

We want to thank you for your support and patience as we upgrade EliteFitness.com to a wonderful new platform.

After 26 years, EliteFitness is going to get a fresh new look with a fresh new upgrade.

My personal apologies to the mobile APP users for EliteFitness. Unfortunately, we have to discontinue the mobile APPs until we build new versions. We are working on the mobile APP issue, so please hang in there. Meanwhile, you can easily access EF on your mobile browser with easy surfing and posting going forward.

Thank you.

Yours in Sport,
George Spellwin
Research Director

Dear Members,

We want to thank you for your support and patience as we upgrade EliteFitness.com to a wonderful new platform.

After 26 years, EliteFitness is going to get a fresh new look with a fresh new upgrade.

My personal apologies to the mobile APP users for EliteFitness. Unfortunately, we have to discontinue the mobile APPs until we build new versions. We are working on the mobile APP issue, so please hang in there. Meanwhile, you can easily access EF on your mobile browser with easy surfing and posting going forward.

Thank you.

Yours in Sport,
George Spellwin
Research Director
We understand this boss, mostly all working for me now.

Top Bottom