Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free Elite Fitness iPhone and Android Apps Updated! (Now for iPad too!)

Gr8 app love it a lot, simple and easy to use, fast access to all sections, excellent work EF, now i'm always connected and updated, it's very addictive, i'm at all times browsing the board now, keep up the good work and thank you very much EF for this wonderful app.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Thanks for the updated sharing.It has got many new improvements.It is a good apps, I am looking forward to get more information in this regard.

Why has the app disappeared from the app store on itunes? I switched phones and now the app has disappeared and says it is not available in the U.S. store... It would really be nice to have it back...

Why has the app disappeared from the app store on itunes? I switched phones and now the app has disappeared and says it is not available in the U.S. store... It would really be nice to have it back...

I can't find on Australian store either cause I'm sick of it crashing, have you tried searching the site on safari then it usually gives a pop up app link

Shit mine was accidently deleted from my iPhone now I can't get it back, not on iTunes or searching safari the app link pop up no longer appears. Is anyone looking into fixing these issues

Top Bottom