Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Dutch Courage Article on Muslims*

Makes sense to me, be prepared to adapt to a new way of life or stay in your shitty country.

Good for them, but that would never work in the U.S. because our foundation is pretty much built on multiculturalism. We say we're "American" but what exactly is that? Speaking English? Eating cheeseburgers? It says right in the Declaration of Independence everyone has the right to the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness...how vague. Considering how many different people there are think of how many ideas that can be. Kinda sounds like a catch 22. Or in other words, we all know what happens when we try to please everyone...

Interesting to read-

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Looking at the U.S. of today, does that still sound possible?

Back on topic, the U.S. needs to lay a more definitive set of (common) ground rules for everyone to follow.

It is called, Cultural Relativism: immigrants who enter this country legally/illegally do not have to assimilate, their culture, mores, history, language, traditions, and customs are given equal accord with the American culture. Language barriers are the primary components to crashing a country (lack of communication)..

Multicultural societies do not last that long. Ie. Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire, and the Austrian-Hungary Empire.

There is a term called Internal Colonialism: the Europeans did it to the Indians and the Mexicans through the 15th-20th centuries. They took their land and excluded them from prospering from the resources of the land. Now, the tables have turned, the Mexicans are on a mission to take back their land, "reconquista," meaning, re-conquest.. They are committing Internal/External Colonialism..

Hard-line advocation of "nationalism" is needed to prevent the USA from going down like the above empires. Moreover, imo, jingoism (wacked-out nationalism) is the ticket to gather the masses and preserve the constitution.

Here is a more interesting read: George Washington's Farewell Address to the nation in 1796. Washington was/is hands down the greatest American who ever lived and who will ever live. I studied him for years, his dedication to the cause is beyond me.

Citizens, by birth or choice, of a common country, that country has a right to concentrate your affections. The name of American, which belongs to you in your national capacity, must always exalt the just pride of patriotism more than any appellation derived from local discriminations. With slight shades of difference, you have the same religion, manners, habits, and political principles.

George Washington -

wow they got balls! Imagine that article replacing duth with us and muslim with spanish. No one woudl DARE do something like that here. We are vrey pc. Dutch don't have that white guilt thing I guess.

Dutch are awesome

The irony if our policies are that as an American (north or south american...if you get my drift) In other countries you follow their rules PERIOD, (most foreign regions) do not tolerate anything not on the "rule book". Imagine how long one would get away with opening up a worship center for western beliefs and religion. (although there may be some tolerance for paligamists in some of then...lol jk) But I imagine submitting to the tantrums of some of the prehistoric social structures would be beneficial to our economy....ohhh yeah hmm guess that didnt work out...unless you consider shelling out Trillions if dollars to keep oil prices down a buck....Its ok, just come to the americas, well give you two hots and a cot, a free education, and allow you to send all your money back to your tango friends!!!! The gift that keeps on giving!!!
The Horror!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Pesonally i think multi culturism is something to always be respected, it shouldnt dictate against a certain group or religeon of people, alot of hate goin on but if you came to the uk where i live on every corner theres gangs of whites living of benefits in council accomdation being paid for by my taxes ASWELL as gangs of blacks, christians,indians,muslims, but that doesnt make me look at them any different, sure i hate all the bastards for being bums and living of my hard earned tax money, but the choice is theres, most people who come from another country to the uk or us are willing to accept the laws and social economy of that country im guessing it sure beats gettin fuckin shot at and living in a ditch, living in manchester we like to pride ourselves on our acceptance to people of all coultures, religeons and beliefs, i can walk into my gym and shake hands with the muslim owner walk round the corner and shake hands with 1 of my christian friends, have a quick chat with 1 of my black friends,everyones got a right to live in peace, and netherlands is 1 of them shitty countrys no1 really visits anyway lol but my god what a football team

Top Bottom