Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing Letro mid-cycle, is nolva needed for rebound?

BTW, to say this stuff fucks w libido is like saying the catholic church had a few problems w some boys, just a few isolated incidences. I'm in the middle of a cycle and the sex drive was amazing. I would bug my gf everyday to have sex and still walk around w a chub. I was beating my dick like it owed me money. I started the letro, and bam, gone...like nothing, sex hardly interests me at all. My gf's prob happy for the rest though.:)

Rebounds need to balance themselves out as well. Trying to use something else wouldnt that delay what you body is trying to do in establish balance?

letro and nolva work 2 different ways. letro stops nearly all estro production. once you stop it, estrogen flies right back up, quickly. nolva locks up the estro receptors in the breast and low back area so the estrogen has nowhere to bind. ive tried to find out how long the estrogen circulates till reuptake occurs and have found little info. ive heard as early as 11 days and my doc correlated that 4 weeks would be about the time it would take to be below threshold (gyno) levels. so youre combating estrogen in 2 different ways.

Top Bottom