Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing Letro mid-cycle, is nolva needed for rebound?

DrEric

I acted aggressively to get rid of some puffy nips while taking test. I took letro 2.5mg/day for 7 days and now tapering. Pills are tiny, cut it in half, skipped a day and then took 1.25mg, was going to do that eod, will have 6 doses that way, so 12 days.

Do I need to add nolva at the end for rebound? Or can I just start w arimidex .5mg e3d? The reason I have to take .5mg is because they came from a compounding pharm and are gel caps. I can stretch it out longer if that is too much.

i would use nolva, 3 days before stopping the letro. in my experience, this helped with the rebound which will happen.

Letro is so much stronger though I wonder if it will really matter.

im sure youve had experience with letro. ive run it a few times now. the rebound was too much for adex alone. i had to get nolva and adex. then i tried nolva alone (in my opinion adex is crap) and the nolva was enough. 20mg a day for a week, then 10. letro is a suicide inhibitor, once it clears, estrogen roars right back. for me anyway. i am estrogen sensitive.

I'm kinda estrogen sensitive too. I don't think the cycle matters, it's the coming off the letro that causes the rebound from what I've read. So, 20 mg nolva is the ticket...after the week how long did you do the 10 for?

Rebounds need to balance themselves out as well. Trying to use something else wouldnt that delay what you body is trying to do in establish balance?

I hear ya, I've just read alot about letro when I was deciding to use it, and most reccomend something for rebound otherwise the very thing you were trying to get rid of i.e gyno, will come roaring back.

I dont think that is true. Not from my experience. A week or two of letro seems to stop and some say reverse. If you are running gear STILL I could see that.

Top Bottom