Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing it hard! feedback please!

Rallemaiden

So I have decided to take the next step, going pro :p

Well little information, I have earlier run Metylstenbolone, Lgd and osta.

But know for about a month, i have decided to gain some seroius mass and size, due to the fact that i want to compete in a 3 year future.

So my cycle is going to be:

Testo p 100mg eod or sustanon 400mg ew or testo e 400 e5d, havent decided yet. and in the begining doin 6 weeks of the tren prohormone at 90mg.
and the last 50 days in the cycle put in winstrol 50mg ed.

So cycle expample.
Testo e 400mg e5d week 1-12
tren 90mg (prohhormone)week 1-6
Winstrol 50mg ed week 7-12

And my PCT will be
nolva 40/20/20/20
Ostarine 25mg
And some test booster

I also during cycle mabey going to put in an AI if needed.
So please give me feedback!

Thank you!

im sorry this post is a bit confusing . what is tren prohormone?trenavar? please explain yourself better

12 weeks of orals is a terrible idea bro. Just leave out the Tren PH and finish the cycle with Winstrol.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

I think you should have a couple week break between the orals. I would run 60-80mg of the Trenavar for the first 4 weeks, and the 50mg of Winny for the last 4.

So cycle expample.
Testo e 400mg e5d week 1-12
tren 90mg (prohhormone)week 1-6
Winstrol 50mg ed week 7-12

And my PCT will be
nolva 40/20/20/20
Ostarine 25mg
And some test booster

I also during cycle mabey going to put in an AI if needed.
So please give me feedback!

Thank you!

Ok there are a few serious problems with your cycle.

First I take it that the Winstrol you are taking is in pill form, so from the above cycle you will be taking a methylated compound for 12 weeks straight, as STTM and Rick mentioned, bad fucking idea. If I were you I would lay the cycle like this:

Week 1 - 12 Test E 400mg
Week 1 - 4 Injectable Winstrol @ 30-50mg
Week 8- 12 Trenavar or whatever prohormone you are referring to

Even for a 4 week oral cycle you will need to protect your liver. Get some Liv52 or N2guard, if you are thinking of going pro, you need to protect yourself before burning out.

Secondly onto the AI, you may or may not need it, 400mg of Test E a week is pretty modest, but I would have AI on hand just in case. Get yourself some Aromasin from A-G guys and you are golden.

Top Bottom