Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doctors successfully implant lab-grown vags nto 4 women

Ever consider not being a retarded faggot?

ever consider not being Mormon? Oh and by the way you never actually apologized to cali as "YOU" did you? You sackless little Mormon castrati. You really manned up there by apologizing as your useless asseating little fail alter huh?

ever consider not being Mormon? Oh and by the way you never actually apologized to cali as "YOU" did you? You sackless little Mormon castrati. You really manned up there by apologizing as your useless asseating little fail alter huh?

I said sorry so fuck off.

And here you are, unapologetic for being the second biggest piece of shit in existence next to Java. Fuckin prick.

no you didn't say sorry you impudent piece of shit. You said sorry once you got found out. Fuck dude, even now you can't fully job up to it. Omg you are so fail.

That's a fucking lie, I apologized before anyone knew it was me, right after they said it was too far and not funny.

Hurricane found out and passed it on to Woot. I had already apologize before I knew anyone knew it was me.

Don't fucking lie you cocksucker

Let me say this slowly so a dumb ignorant little shit stain cocksucker like you can even understand.

you......didn't......apologize.............as

you

you apologized as your gay ass transgendered clown alt, which is not an apology. Do you understand this now or do we need to go through this yet again? This learning curve is in danger of turning into a straight line here bro. :coffee:

let me baby step you through this one a little more....

"Hi cali it's buff, hey that raging sheclown is just me. I fucked up, that was a bad job out of me. Please don't take that personally I'm just fucking around with an alter. Love you long time hugs and kiss xoxox"

ok that last part you could leave out but hopefully your dumbass starts to see the bigger picture here.

:coffee:

I heard you the first time, faggot. I apologized. Plain and simple.

I'm not going to again to appease your twisted mind.

If Cali feels it was not a real apology, then she can take that up with me.

Now go fuck off you puddle of ostrich shit.

nobody's asking you to apologize again you muppet, certainly not cali cause she said you gave her the douche chills before the she clown.

Top Bottom