Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DO YOU HAVE HERPES? (1 in 4 have it) lets test this out

DO YOU HAVE HERPES?

• yes

Votes: 41 11.8%
  • no

Votes: 286 82.4%
  • i have an std but not herpes.

Votes: 18 5.2%

• Total voters
You should try a more subtle approach when cruzing for chicks MB...maybe something like, "Didn't I see you in the free clinic on Watson St the other day?"

madbomber31 said:
if one in four have it, i wanna see some honesty...
The rate is a lot lower than 1 in 4. I think HPV is quite common (maybe 1 in 4), although most people don't notice it. I don't think I have any STDs. Never have.

I have those fuckers you get on your lip, courtesy of my ex gf. What a pile of garbage ...

Anyway, they don't come up often. And when I do feel one, I have this ointment crap and it's gone after a few days. No one even notices.

Hell no and I can't imagine having herpes and trying to get layed or have a serious girl. I bet it would be hell trying to explain it to a perspective score. If some chick lied to me about her STD status and I got some shit from her like herpes I would have to seriously fight the urge to kill her. This shit happened to a friend of mine and it has really got him down in the dumps, great guy and now he has to deal with that shit, pisses me off.

The 1 in 4 figure for genital herpes comes from the CDC website based on their own statistics. Someone told me the figure once, I said bullshit and went to the site myself. The figure for oral herpes is something like 4 of 5 people and I do have oral herpes. On an interesting side note, one can give their partner genital herpes by performing oral sex while suffering an oral outbreak. I get an outbreak maybe once or twice a year for a week or so.

I had herpes, but my crabs didnt like them encroaching on their territory. There was a long drawn out battle, which left my pubic region a mess. But the crabs won out in the end, proving they are the one lone power in my pants.

i am immune. truthfully, i am. i had unprotected sex for a couple years with someone who had herpes. That was many years ago, and i have never once had a symptom. I normally have a remarkable immune system for such things (with the exception of food poisoning, i have not been sick in 5 years.) so i was not surprised.

Also, i had one of the tests that does not require an outbreak done, they only had the tests in about a dozen places in the us at the time, and they supposedly have a 95%+ accuracy, and that came out negative, too...

HPV is roughly 80% of the college population.

It is scary out there...

B True

Top Bottom