Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I have a sterile abscess ?

joao gabriel

it’s a red lump on my quad, no pain except when I press it, also it’s red around the injection spot, is this something to worry about? thank you

infections from injections are extremely rare and they take many days to show up

this could be tissue irritation.. if so it will take 7-10 days to go away.. a doctor will give you an antibiotic which will be a waste to take but you should just leave it alone

it could also simply be an allergic reaction.

I think that it is just a lump from the oil that stayed there. No need to worry just yet, If that were an infection, the pain would be more intense, the injection site would be warm on the touch, and you would feel bad overall. So most probably it is some local irritation or a lump that will go away in a few days.

As long as no rash develops and you don't develop a fever - it was just some irritation that occurred during the injection process. You probably jiggled the needle when doing the injection and caused a small bruise.

if you develop a rash on the injection site or develop a fever - go to the hospital immediately because you have an infection.

Just watch that it starts to improve over the next few days. If it is getting better then nothing to worry about. If you get a fever then there is an issue. Make sure you are injecting deep into the muscle. That is the best way to avoid the oil clumping up. It could also be a reaction to the carrier oil too so I would find out which one your source uses.

Top Bottom