Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Declines Shape the Pec Lower?? Have ur say

I'm 6'1', run between 215 and 220. Not sure what you mean by body type. I've been lifting regularly for about eight years.

It's difficult for me to measure how much muscle mass I've gained in that time. My whole purpose in working out was weight loss. Any muscle gains were cool, but not the main idea. I'm actually smaller now, weight-wise, than I've ever been since high school.

I know that I am quite a bit stronger than I used to be. That I can tell from my lifts over the years. It's also a little easier to open that goddamm peanut butter jar. But I measure my results mostly by stuff like how my clothes fit, what I see in the mirror, weight, bf%, that kind of thing.

Does it matter? I actually have my complete training journal on the web, but it nevertheless is completely meaningless. I study physiology and human biomechanics, I'm a personal trainer...

5'11", 195, ~6%. I've careened up and down far too many times in the past, due to various reasons which I'd rather not share, but my current stats are after being back in the game seriously for a year. (My latest "down" prior to this had me at 155 pounds)

My chest has never changed shape, by the way.

gymtime, I just realized something else. You're an old man. Tell me, is Ensure good for bulking?

:D

I wanted to know ur stats, cause some guys bodytypes are more conducisve towards building a big chest.

Thanks for ur help .....Im going to stick with the declines, they leave my chest pretty sore :)

Belial said:

gymtime, I just realized something else. You're an old man. Tell me, is Ensure good for bulking?

:D

Yeah, you just keep baiting me junior. It is of no use as I still bask in the glow of your recent praise. :)

their have been studies that show incline only slightly recruits more upper pecs. The same study said decline doesnt stress lower pecs any better than flat bench.

My stats are 5'8" at about 185 at 10% (yeah I know I have had a rough semester). I had an average build at first, but right now i am leg heavy due to a lot of Boxing and sprinting. Oh yeah I have been lifting for about 4 years and started off at 155, i did reach 215 at 9% but Man was I juice to the gills.....

Top Bottom