Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenIsFTW

Hi everybody. Before anybody bashes me or gives me a lecture on the substance, I WILL NOT BE USING IT, AND DON'T EVER PLAN TO. I'm a scrawny geek who will probably die if I lose any weight, lol. I know it's used by professional bodybuilders and thought what other place to ask than a bodybuilding forum? I won't be using it for myself, or any other humans. I'm running it for a science experiment with a school's MySummer program (pre-college). I'm doing it with rats (one control and one being tested), and don't know where to buy the chemical? Would somebody help me out please? I'll even document what happens to the rats if you guys even care at all. Apologies for the non-bodybuilding related thread.

Okay, sorry guys. Whoever controls the forum, feel free to delete my post. However, can somebody send me to a forum via PM maybe where I can possibly ask there? I'm guessing it's a no-no talking about it here, but I'm having trouble where to find it.

Nobody here actually uses any illegal drugs, we all experiment on our mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom