Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNA / genes and testosterone

Terry jones58

Hi guys I was wondering if genes have to do on how your body responds to gear, many people told before running my first cycle of test 250-300 won't give me shit results, well, my body started running that qty for the last 7 weeks and is getting incredible gains, he used to gain muscle even from lifting and dieting without juicing, so is it his genes that are making the difference? I did 12 weeks of 400 mg a week and I'm not even close to his muscularity.

absolutely genetics plays a huge role in this game

Lee Priest has perhaps the best biceps ever, but if he trained to play basketball he would be awful at only 5" 4' right? he is blessed as a bodybuilder genetically but fucked as a basketball player

Bodybuilding is all about genetics, so yes - these will also determine how well you respond to gear. In fact, you can follow the exactly same life as someone else - sleep as much, eat the same, train the same, use the same gear - do everything exactly the same, and still get differing results, all because of genetics.

Genetics play a role in everything. From the colour of your hair, to how tall you are, to how well your body responds to steroids.

That's just the reality of life.

Bodybuilding is a very genetic based sport. The best bodybuilders are all genetic freaks. They hyper respond to gear. They get 10x more out of the same dosage you or I would.

Absolutely genetics are very important. This is one of the reasons results vary so much and everyone can react differently to these hormones.

Top Bottom