Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did anyone watch "The man with exploding arms" Last night greg valentino

Guinness5.0 said:
i don't think synthol will do that - I think that dude got some kind of surgical implants. Not sure, but it seems farfetched that an oil based substance could look like that in such massive amounts.

You gotta wonder what that numbnuts' childhood was like - what would make him think that just throwing in enough artificial shit to have the world's goofiest looking arms was a good idea?
It's synothol. It was rumored another abuser by the name of Klaus would inject 75ccs everyday!

Well you guys forced me to look up his website, where I found this:

Check out our video, True Freak, available from the Online Store. Gregg not only tells you, he shows you, how to get the most out of your arm workouts. He has 27 inch arms.... COLD! He did it, and after you view this video you may be able to too!

rofl

That is a shit load of oil to inject to get those muthers. WTF would anyone want to look like that for is beyond me but he sure does get attention.

Perp

Guinness5.0 said:
i don't think synthol will do that - I think that dude got some kind of surgical implants. Not sure, but it seems farfetched that an oil based substance could look like that in such massive amounts.

You gotta wonder what that numbnuts' childhood was like - what would make him think that just throwing in enough artificial shit to have the world's goofiest looking arms was a good idea?
there was a thread posted by juicta over on the steroid forum where he talks about some guy who injects 20+ml of prop into his each arm and instantly increases his size by some inches. it can and has been done but the point is that not only is it temporary, it also hurts like hell and the guy can barely move and work out after that.

silver_shadow said:
there was a thread posted by juicta over on the steroid forum where he talks about some guy who injects 20+ml of prop into his each arm and instantly increases his size by some inches. it can and has been done but the point is that not only is it temporary, it also hurts like hell and the guy can barely move and work out after that.

some people have serious issues....

Top Bottom