Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHT derivative = DHT sides? or no?

DeepZenPill said:
Ok, I was wrong about Winny being a strong androgen, but it is very good at binding to the androgen receptor.

Stanozolol is not a precursor to DHT, but it is a DHT derivative. It does not reduce to DHT at the scalp, but stays as Stanozolol. But since it is effective at stimulating AR receptors it will probably lead to increased hairloss if you are prone.
Duh, Thanks for correcting me with the same statement worded different. Chalk one up for Einstien here. Think about it.

i tried restricting myself to anabolics that were not supposed to cause hair loss. namely deca and anavar. my hair still fell out. i tried taking proscar with testosterone. my nuts ached and my hair still fell out. i started using the hair savers kit which has topical spiro/nizoral/azelaic acid and now can use anything i want. not only does my hair not fall out, but i am regrowing hair on cycles. everyone is different though, some of my friends use fina, winny, and test in high doses and have full, big, bushy hair. joe

Last edited:
FatFinaHead said:

It's called, Male Pattern Baldness. If you have a predisposition to getting it then the chances of AS aggravating it is alot higher. See, just because 1 person loses there hair on AS does not mean another person will. For example, A good way to determine this is to look at your blood line. I.E. Your father.

Yes... this is assumed here. I am aware that MPB is gentically determined.

FatFinaHead said:

It's called, Male Pattern Baldness. If you have a predisposition to getting it then the chances of AS aggravating it is alot higher. See, just because 1 person loses there hair on AS does not mean another person will. For example, A good way to determine this is to look at your blood line. I.E. Your father.

Furthermore.... a better person to look at would be the men on your mother's side.

Last edited:
FatFinaHead said:

I am going to have to disagree with you on this one. Winny is not highly androgenic. It is just the opposite. Highly anabolic.
The reason it MAY agravate male pattern baldness is because the substance stanozolol is a precurser to dihydrotestosterone. Winstrol is usually not used as the only steroid during dieting, BASED ON ITS LOW ANDROGENIC PROPERTIES, it does not reliably protect the athlete from losing muscle tissue.

Winny is not a precursor to DHT - it is a derivative of DHT. Big difference.

Maybe you should get your shit straight before talking down to people.

JibbyJabba said:

Winny is not a precursor to DHT - it is a derivative of DHT. Big difference.

Maybe you should get your shit straight before talking down to people.
Bro, you might want to do some research yourself. Because Stanozolol is a precursor to DHT. I'll bank money on that one Einstien.
Let me quote you if I may ,"Maybe you should get your shit straight before talking down to people."

Bro, I know my shit and I can step up and prove it. Do the research, Butthead.

This thread has strayed from it's original intent.

Does an AS that is derived from DHT cause DHT-like sides?

The general consensus so far is no. For instance, Winny is rough on the hair, not because it is a DHT derivative, but because it is effectivley binds to the AR...

Then, where does this leave Primo? Easy on the hair and prostate? I think so... is there any scientific reason why I am wrong?

FatFinaHead said:

Bro, you might want to do some research yourself. Because Stanozolol is a precursor to DHT. I'll bank money on that one Einstien.
Let me quote you if I may ,"Maybe you should get your shit straight before talking down to people."

Bro, I know my shit and I can step up and prove it. Do the research, Butthead.

Well, I certainly appreciate you calling me "butthead" rather than something worse.

If you prove me wrong, I will eat my words, but I expect the same from you.

JibbyJabba, Primo's effect on hairloss has been said to be exaggerated, but I'm not sure about it's effect on the prostate. I'm sure larger doses will cause more hairloss and enlarge the prostate though.

On the other hand, many say that neither winny or primo are as bad as test when it comes to exacerbating MPB.

Halo is the nastiest on my hairline.

Top Bottom