Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs Testosterone, battle to the death

What have you seen more gains on?

• Deca durabolin

Votes: 43 26.9%
  • Test propinate

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • Test enanthate

Votes: 78 48.8%
  • Test suspension

Votes: 18 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Deca vs Test, battle to the death

jesus christ this tread has 5 years under it's belt, that has to be some kind of record.. but either way, fck Deca-Durabolin .... testosterone, regardless of ester gets my vote

Last edited:

JohnnyB#12 said:
Which AS do you typically see more gains on? Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , test testosterone propionate, test testosterone enanthate, or test testosterone suspension?
I love deca but I use it with test..they go hand in hand..I dont do a cycle with out ether one now.

needtogetaas said:
I love Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - but I use it with test..they go hand in hand..I dont do a cycle with out ether one now.
i may be oldschool but tes/deca at a 3/2 ratio = KING STACK

according to every double blind study conducted, deca is superior for lean mass gains. i am not a cut and paste guy but you

can google it. i've reviewed half a dozen of these studies and the evidence is VERY clear.........deca is superior. in a couple of

university studies with HIV infected males, 150 mg's deca a week was effective as 6 mg's of HGH a day!!!! ( with way less side

effects. )

according to every double blind study conducted, deca is superior for lean mass gains. i am not a cut and paste guy but you

can google it. i've reviewed half a dozen of these studies and the evidence is VERY clear.........deca is superior. in a couple of

university studies with HIV infected males, 150 mg's deca a week was effective as 6 mg's of HGH a day!!!! ( with way less side

effects. )

That's a big claim for such a small amount of deca. Makes one think twice about adding any more than 200-300 a week with those kind of gains. I can only assume that the dosage was with Pharm grade stuff which is oft times more than what one would get from UGL's.

How many guys could really answer this poll? I thought using deca without test was a no-no and they should be used in 2(test) to 1(deca) proportions.

Nothing matches up to test...test is the grand daddy of all steroids.....decca is just an accessory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom