Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Only advice needed

Go to the diet board and get some tips on your diet before starting cycle bro....and welcome to EF! How long have you been training?

Your breakfast is pretty weak. Thats your most important meal of the day in my opinion so destroy the fridge with your breakfast.

Actually bro, if this is how you usually eat.. I reckon you could see some pretty great results with a good diet, proper training and supplementation. Thats probably not what you wanna hear, but if you eat like a bird you look like a bird.. If you eat like a beast.. well you get the point.

breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day, you need 1 -2 grams of protein for evey pound of bodyweight
sevings should be devided into 5-7 small meals per day,each containing protein ,carbs ,and some small helping of fruit, i personally love bananas

Dbol only isnt a bad starting cycle at all...he just need to get diet in check

bren565, you obviously havent done a dbol only cycle. If you have and lost all your gains, you should review your approach to diet and training. Most ppl think take dbol, get massive.. But it takes perfect eating and hard training to make it worth while.

Top Bottom