Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Only advice needed

kyleave1979

I have at my disposal 100 10mg tabs of Dbol and 50 tabs 25 mg of Nolvadex

I am going to be doing a dbol only cycle being this is my first time and instead of stackin with test i am going to us dbol only for 4 weeks at 30mg per day. I am 180lbs and 5'9" and 31 yrs old. I am needing some advice.
Should I take the nolvadex daily or wait and use it as my stabilizer when i am coming off of DBOL? Also how many calories should my diet be.

I am not looking for a buch of people to post that it is dumb to do dbol only. I have seen both sides of the coin some love it, some hate it. but this is hat I am going to do for my first time and just need an honest opinion of where i should be. Nolvadex the whole time or just at the end of the cyle? and Calorie intake?

Dbol only is fine, was my first. Personally, you only need 20mg a day for your first cycle to really see results and help cut down on the sides.

You should also plan a better PCT.
Forma Stanzol on cycle if needed (anti-e), or PCT if not used, HCGenerate, Unleashed. Keep the nolva on hand if you start to get itchy nipples, but only for that.

Diet? What is your goal? Bulk, lean gain?
How about training, that has to be in check.

Diet- I eat healty low calorie intake. under 1500 per day
my goal is to lean gain
training 3 times
cardio 2 times weekly

my goal is to lean gain
training 3 times
cardio 2 times weekly

Under 1500 cals a day. You need to reexamine your diet and get that in check. Thats way below what i eat even when cutting.

well i know i am going to have to go to around 2,500-3,00 while on dbol but I find that I can cut really well with a low calorie diet and i dont keep much fat on me

Alot of people find its easy to cut at 1500 calories. They are either smaller than average or they dont realise alot of muscle goes with the fat. If my diet is clean a 2300 calorie diet is where I aim for cutting. If its to cut also why use dbol only. your only going to hold water and wont see most of your gains until the end of your cycle when you come off. Use an AE like arimidex to help with the bloat.
Dbol only are ok. Never used one myself but some friends have. They key tho with this cycle is PCT so get that sorted before you even think about taking your first pill

Harry

my goal is to lean gain
training 3 times
cardio 2 times weekly
Try upping your cals to 2500-2700, lots of protein, before you do dbol. I have no idea how you expect to even keep muscle on your frame at 1500 cals.

Post what you eat a typical day. I'm curious.

Typpical day..
Breakfast - 2 slimfast bars 100 cal each
ricke cake 50 cal
Lunch- chichen 140 cals or samon 100 cal or talapia 100cal
1 cup fruit `140 cal
Dinner i eat big usuall around 500-600 cals.
Fill in with acouple of 100 cal snacks a day or fruit

Definitley up your cals. Dbol increases protein synthesis, so the more protein the better!! Im on over 4000 cals at the mo, but I am 240lbs. Leave the Nolva until after the cycle, unless u see signs of gyno. I doubt u will, the only sides I have ever seen is a couple of pimples.. Which made me think the sides were highly over stated. I love dbol only cycles, aslong as you keep your goals realistic, you will do well ;)

Top Bottom