Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle length & Dosage

betim.sinani91

Would like to get an idea if a 6 month cycle is any better than a 3 month cycle.

Currently on this cycle 2 weeks in:

· Sus 250 - 500mg p/w
· Deca Durabolin - 400mg p/w
· Anastrazole - .5mg eod
· HCG - 500iu p/w

Was thinking of running this for 6 months and keeping it at that dosage, or should I just do it for 3 months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not run it for that long because the longer you stay on cycle, the harder it will be to recover your natural testosterone production. Besides, there is no need to be on cycle for that long....I would highly recommend to ditch HCG from the cycle - it has doubful benefits, and yet very real side effects. And it is useless on cycle. Also, when running deca, you should be using cabergoline for prolactin, and proviron in order to prevent deca dick.

My question would be why not run one for that long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

once you get past 16-18 weeks on steroids you get into the danger zone of being able to keep a healthy HPTA

if you want to keep from going on TRT for life you better cycle steroids properly!

if you don't care about your HPTA healthy then fuck it run it 6 months.. but keep in mind also you will be running into organ strain

didn't we learn anything from the recent deaths when it comes to abusing steroids?

Good call on the 12 weeks. If you were to have run a 6 month cycle you would have a very tough time recovering and possibly not at all.

Nice basic cycle brother, good dosages, you aren't overdoing it and are keeping things in check.

Before I Answer the question, I have a criticism though. I suggest you drop the AI And switch it up to 10mg nolva a week, if you feel sensitive on this up to 20mg nolva a week and I promise this is all you will need. You DO NOT need anything stronger than nolva on a cycle like this. I would imagine you are pushing your estro TOO LOW for how high your test is, and an improper balance will HURT your gains, even if its just slightly off! This is very important I HIGHLY suggest doing this! Your AI dose is simply way over done! People on forums are very misinformed and just parrot info they heard... I have over 15 clients ALL on dosages around yours or higher ALL using only nolva. Nolva is about as hard on the body as aspirin.

Now for your cycle length, personally I Would run deca and test for 16 weeks for best results.

I don't pct I am on trt, but I believe it is common to drop the deca two weeks before the test to recovery properly, but again I know VERY LITTLE about PCT so you will have to ask someone else about this.

I strongly suggest running the deca and test BOTH for 14-16 weeks as they take a while to kick in. I think 6 months (24 weeks) is overkill and 20 weeks would be the maximum in my opinion.

You could run it for 6 months but I think your time would better be spent going into cruise or pct and getting into the next cycle sooner!

IMO 12 weeks is too short! I run esters like enanthate (Shorter than deca) for 12 weeks by themselves.

Top Bottom