Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle,Hcgenerate,formastanzol question???

Gary4949

I'm 30 yrs, 5'8" 188lbs
I'm running test cyp 250mg a week and 2.5 iu hgh. I have had gyno issue in the past; I was 18 and not educated on AAS or pct. I plan on running this low dose for a few months so my question is if I run this for awhile could I stay on Hcgenerate and forma the whole time or should I break in between???

I'm 30 yrs, 5'8" 188lbs
I'm running test cyp 250mg a week and 2.5 iu hgh. I have had gyno issue in the past; I was 18 and not educated on AAS or pct. I plan on running this low dose for a few months so my question is if I run this for awhile could I stay on Hcgenerate and forma the whole time or should I break in between???

how long are you running y our test for? a few months is too vague... 8 weeks, 10 weeks, 12 weeks?? if you had a gyno issue in the past, you need to have arimidex....

Will be running 20 weeks, I have formastanzol for gyno control also have some letro on hand. From what I've been reading forma should be good enough. The time I had gyno I took nothing for pct so I believe that was the main cause.

Top Bottom