Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice

stevemarks44

Would like some suggestions to cycle D-bol & Decca and clomid...since that is what I have. I haven't done anything in 7 years, so looking to get back into it. Also would like to know where the blood tests that were mentioned to check levels can be done, or does it have to be done through doc? Thanks for any help you can give me.....info if needed age29 6' 280lbs.....anything else just ask. Thanks

If you don't want to hear reality/tough love, then don't read this:

A) you don't run ANYTHING because that's "what you have"

B) There are countless ways to run juice. Don't ask anyone to spoon feed you and don't expect suggestions when you don't post your goals. "getting back into it" isn't a goal

C) You haven't used AAS in 7 years or you haven't trained/dieted in 7 years?

Would like some suggestions to cycle D-bol & Decca and clomid...since that is what I have. I haven't done anything in 7 years, so looking to get back into it. Also would like to know where the blood tests that were mentioned to check levels can be done, or does it have to be done through doc? Thanks for any help you can give me.....info if needed age29 6' 280lbs.....anything else just ask. Thanks

So go get what you actually need.

Don't run things just because you have them. It doesn't sound like you are anywhere near ready to use steroids at that weight either. Take some time and get your conditioning right.

Top Bottom