Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couples Counseling

I used to think that doing it for the kids was the right thing to do, fuck that. You need to look after your best interests as well. Being unhappy and being with someone you can't trust ever again will fucking ruin your life. I found a way better woman and my kids love and respect me just the same.

Fuk imagine how miserable she would make your life if the situation was reversed and you're just bein nice and sayin fuck it lets just move on fuck that.... One time I found out a girl I was talking to hooked up with some gay while we weren't together and I fucked a girl in the ass and didn't wash my dick, then went and banged previous girl and made sure she sucked my dong and I felt pretty good about myself after that, u should atleast do that

I used to think that doing it for the kids was the right thing to do, fuck that. You need to look after your best interests as well. Being unhappy and being with someone you can't trust ever again will fucking ruin your life. I found a way better woman and my kids love and respect me just the same.

After she told me the truth Woot in a weird way I trust her more now. It broke down a wall that was building between us so I do trust her, she has been an open book about everything since. I'm not unhappy that's the thing, it's hard and challenging but I'm not unhappy right now, we are in a good place and communicating better since going to counseling.

I think every married couple should go to couples therapy even if you aren't having issues. I wish we did this years ago.

That's cool, you have a different mindset than me. I have a hard time forgiving or forgetting..I always bring the past up, that's the way I am. I have a hard time letting things go..so after 4 years of an affair she just wants to tell you and work it out? That's a lot of shit to deal with..wow...I could never handle something like that..

You ever think the only reason she came crying back is because the other guy told her to fuck off? Or vice versa..you need to think of these things as well man..

I'm getting pissed reading this, I'm gonna go accuse my gf of cheating now because of this thread! Hahaha

Top Bottom