Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couples Counseling

That's true, good for you trying to keep your family together.. Honestly the best thing to do is bang a hotter chick then your wife, then when u think about her cheating u won't even be mad. you'll just think how much u enjoyed that strange piece and you'll be hoping she cheats again so u can hit something else without any guilt... That'll be 2700 I don't take insurance

That's true, good for you trying to keep your family together.. Honestly the best thing to do is bang a hotter chick then your wife, then when u think about her cheating u won't even be mad. you'll just think how much u enjoyed that strange piece and you'll be hoping she cheats again so u can hit something else without any guilt... That'll be 2700 I don't take insurance

*than

I have seen him and met him before at office functions. In a way that's even more frustrating and maybe a double edged sword. On one hand I know I'm much better looking and much better built than he is. On the other hand I'm like wtf this guys got nothing on me how could you. It's not about looks or size it's about fulfilling a need that I wasn't. Trust me bro I'm usually pretty humble and don't pat myself on the back that much but I'm way fucking better looking than him.

And she told me the truth about many things and she said the sex was not fulfilling at least when it comes to physical pleasure. This was all a mental thing I believe.

Fuck counselling. Leave her, she will cry and say sorry blah blah blah..fuck I hate cheaters. Sorry to hear this man...bullshit I can't even read this thread, pisses me off.

I have seen him and met him before at office functions. In a way that's even more frustrating and maybe a double edged sword. On one hand I know I'm much better looking and much better built than he is. On the other hand I'm like wtf this guys got nothing on me how could you. It's not about looks or size it's about fulfilling a need that I wasn't. Trust me bro I'm usually pretty humble and don't pat myself on the back that much but I'm way fucking better looking than him.

And she told me the truth about many things and she said the sex was not fulfilling at least when it comes to physical pleasure. This was all a mental thing I believe.

Girls that cheat don't give a fuck how big you are, you could be as skinny as plank and still get fucked..that's how it works man. She probably just felt like she was fulfilled in a different way than what you give her, total bullshit man...especially when you have kids.

Top Bottom