Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CONGRATULATIONS B fold the truth!!! Boston Strongman Contest results!!!!

To me, the most impressive performance that he attained was to go 175 feet with the 305lb suitcases. Wow! Foe those of you who haven't tried this, it's like deadlifting 600lb and then WALKING 175 feet with the weight! Truly impressive. I've been training farmer's walk with this same weight for a few months now and I'm still 55 feet behind B fold. He can apparently also do a 400lb atlas stone. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes all the way to the top in a few years. I'll be looking out for you at the WSM, Bro!

Arnie

Don't know if he has even seen this thread...or even had time to reply...so I'll do it!

He came out with 5th place in the finals!!! He did a great job and was truly amazing! Congrats again, to ya!

Thanks everyone...I will post my full results soon. Maybe Night Fly can post some pics for me.

B True

thats my boy!!!!!

none of us ever doubted you!!!!

X

I was very impressed the first time I read your results, and I am even more impressed after re-reading them.

Excellent work.

Thanks. The weights we used were heavier than what was used at the Worlds Strongest Man...very heavy.

B True

Top Bottom