Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Congratulate the 3rd Place Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winner

Skip the bod pod save your money just my opinion. It uses an algorithm to come to its conclusion. My bod pod read the same as my hand held bf monitor. 25 each time for bod pod or 30 one time for hand held.

bader I voted you as number 2 btw excelent job homie keep killing it bro you can only keep improving from here on!

WOW!!!WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!
GR8 job BADER!!!
Bro I am so dam happy for you. I know you worked your ass off and I know that you had a lot of "life" going on. And I know that you sacrificed quite a bit for this.
And here it all came back to you and just look at you now bro.
You are good bro, The Golden Child!
Congrats my man CONGRATS!!!

WOW!!!WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!
GR8 job BADER!!!
Bro I am so dam happy for you. I know you worked your ass off and I know that you had a lot of "life" going on. And I know that you sacrificed quite a bit for this.
And here it all came back to you and just look at you now bro.
You are good bro, The Golden Child!
Congrats my man CONGRATS!!!

Zed I can't thank you enough man for all the help, coaching, guidance, and just positive motivation you gave me through it all. It means a lot, and I won't forget it. :)

Good to hear from you, we must not be strangers, eh?

great job buddy! u should be very proud of yourself from what u accomplished

also good sportsmanship on your part and I like that you kept a positive perspective on things even though you won't be travelling to Miami. keep killing it.. you inspired me

Agree 1000% :)

That's what I thought too, Sub, and also some trainers at the gym were thinking that as well.. just a few days ago I was talking to one and he saw my abs and said I'd have to be lower than 15%.

However, I literally got bod-pod the morning of those photos.. and it showed 16.7%

I was a little dismayed myself, I swore i'd be under 15%.. Bod pod is supposively very accurate with maybe 1% variance.. so could I of been maybe just under 16%?

I'm getting another in July.. or at least shooting for one every 3-4 months this year to keep track of everything.. I'll let you know what it says again.

i did bod pod and dexa, and it read me at 15.4% (both of them did), BEFORE my cycle, with only like 2 and a half abs showing...you look alot leaner than i did when i got those measurements. you are not higher than 13/14% dude, did they calibrate the bodpod and do it right? lol

Top Bottom