Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Congratulate Fitness Challenge Winner Pete Larson and Join our Next Challenge Now!

Re: Congratulate Fitness Challenge Winner Pete Larson and Join our Next Challenge Now

pete whats your plans for your next cycle?u trying to bulk or stay were u at

Re: Congratulate Fitness Challenge Winner Pete Larson and Join our Next Challenge Now

I hate to disappoint local. at this point I dont have any intentions of running another real cycle for awhile. But if i did, it'd probably be a bulk just to try something different. Although, my body is loving being less than 200lbs. I havent been here in 5 years. I have tons more energy and less aches and pains. In the mean time I will probably go ipa, cjc1295 in the late summer.

i hear ya man,nothing wrong with that,hard work and diet and u can keep alot

what's up with this contest? they doing again this year?

Whats up in here bros?

whos the girl?

hey gays how's the contest prep goin?

Top Bottom