Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Congratulate Fitness Challenge Winner Pete Larson and Join our Next Challenge Now!

Re: Congratulate Fitness Challenge Winner Pete Larson and Join our Next Challenge Now

pete whats your plans for your next cycle?u trying to bulk or stay were u at

Re: Congratulate Fitness Challenge Winner Pete Larson and Join our Next Challenge Now

I hate to disappoint local. at this point I dont have any intentions of running another real cycle for awhile. But if i did, it'd probably be a bulk just to try something different. Although, my body is loving being less than 200lbs. I havent been here in 5 years. I have tons more energy and less aches and pains. In the mean time I will probably go ipa, cjc1295 in the late summer.

i hear ya man,nothing wrong with that,hard work and diet and u can keep alot

what's up with this contest? they doing again this year?

Whats up in here bros?

Guys....seriously. If your reading this thread and your dead serious about getting into the BEST shape of your life, and make 5,000 bucks doin it. Than you NEED to sign up for this. The experience is nothin short of F-IN incredible.

I got 2nd last year to a great person, and a great competitor. It is alot of hard work, but trust me, its all worth it when your standing in South Beach Miami gettin your pics taken with a beautiful model. And I hear this year may be a different location. Im sure there will be lots more info on this as it gets closer.

but guys....real deal here, dont pass this up. This is a golden opportunity

Thanks bro! That experience is still one of the top experiences in my life. I cant believe that there isnt more buzz about this right now. People should be slamming pizza to fatten up, stockpiling their supps, planning their programs and cycles. I'm sure another batch of people out there are ready to dominate this challenge :evil:

I seen an ad for the challenge I was thinking about getting in on this!

I seen an ad for the challenge I was thinking about getting in on this!

I would, I had a great time last year and learned a ton. Don't think I will be competing this year but will def be following and supporting it....

Top Bottom