Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cholesterol and AAS question

Paulo wurtzbach

Hi guys, test raised my cholesterol levels and I would like to know if some of you ever experienced the same? and how did you lower it, I have been on test for 9 weeks at 500 mg and 500 iu of hcg per week and I just got blood work in the middle of my cycle and my cholesterol levels are quite high, what should I take? thank you.

Why are you taking HCG? Your levels will be higher when running any AAS. It will get. Try N2gaurd it's on amazon. It's the best for helping protect many things while on cycle. Also CoQ10 and fish oil should be taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently found out I had elevated cholesterol as well. I'm no doctor, but I'm glad I did research. One case used 3000-5000mg of fish oil. Though fish oil has been known to lower triglycerides, it may not fix everything.
Separately, a case used 1000-3000mg of niacin. I currently take both.
2x500mg tabs of niacin per day and
3x1000mg of fish oil per day. I'll be checking my bloods in August to see the results.
Last, a friend told me he lowered it by giving blood 3-4 time in a year and it lowered it considerably. I donated in June 1st, I'll try again when I am eligible. Hope this helps.
Niacin: https://examine.com/supplements/vitamin-b3/
Fish oil: http://universityhealthnews.com/dai...oil-could-be-increasing-your-ldl-cholesterol/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you should be using n2guard while on cycle to help with this

essentially i am surprised you are not aware of AAS effects on cholesterol, that is a lack of research on your part !! AAS will strain cholesterol, that is why we cycle off of gear and make sure before we hop on the sauce our heart is healthy

i recommend psylium husk and fatty fish as well added to your diet

In addition to what has been already mentioned above, I can recommend taking flaxseed oil on a daily basis - this natural remedy is extremely effective for cholesterol control, and I am sure that it will make quite a difference for you.

The best thing you can do to lower cholesterol levels is to follow a cholesterol friendly diet - low in saturated fats and refined sugars, and high in omega 3 fatty acids -
and to regularly incorporate hard cardio that really gets your heart rate up into your training program.

A good overall cholesterol support supplement certainly won't hurt either. Check out N2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard contains 43 ingredients designed to detox the body and keep cholesterol levels optimal.

Keep an eye on your cholesterol levels. If it doesn't start to go down, go to your doctor and get him to write you a cholesterol medication.

I like to take 7g fish oil and 2g krill oil each day. Those really help out and I see it when I get blood work. I also take N2Guard year round. Add in a cholesterol friendly diet and exercise and that is the best you can do.

Top Bottom