Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't decide on steroid use

MBlevans

I am now on the brink of hopping on a cycle, but I amstill thinking the things over. Just wondering, those of you, who arenot professional bodybuilders, and workout for your own pleasure andhealth, do you use steroids?

Yes I use and also on trt if your going to run your first cycle keep it simple and do 300-500mg of testosterone c or e for 12 week don't forget pct and an ai on cycle

most steroid users are not bodybuilders at all man

most of us are just normal white collar joe's who want an edge in the gym, want more muscle, and want less fat

having said that a good option for you are SARM's. look into them by heading over to evo and reading the articles. sarms1 sells them and they are very powerful, legal, and safer than roids

I agree with @stevesmi - a good beginning and a balance point for you would be SARMS. They will give you quite an enhancement (not as much as steroids, but still very much noticeable), but they do not have all the side effects associated to steroid use, and they require a very very mild PCT. So it would be a good starting point. If you will see that these are enough for you, you can stick to them. If you will see that you want more, then you can consider using steroids.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

If you are having second thoughts, I would not use steroids.

You can learn more about SARMS and how they work here ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

Most steroid users are just regular gym guys looking to gain an edge and look/perform better.

In my opinion if you are not sure then just hold off. There is no rush. You want to be 100% committed and in when you cycle. If not then you will not get the results you want.

To really have an effective cycle you want everything to be locked in with training and diet so just focus on those aspects until you are absolutely sure you want to run gear.

Top Bottom