Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you have an allergy from gear?

Qwncigoru

After I have started to take steroids (omnadren and dianabol), I started having an allergy reaction. I am not sure if this is something else, or these steroids are causing the problem. And I don't wanna stop them, because of all the problems with suppression and so on. So can these cause allergy? I am allergic to peanuts, but these are not peanuts.

As a matter of fact, these are peanuts. To be precise, omnadren is suspended in peanut oil, so this is definitely the root of your problem. Replace it with sustanon or testosterone enanthate, and you will be fine. I still wonder why do they use this oil when so many people are allergic to peanuts.

You aren't allergic to the steroids, but rather the carrier oil the UG lab suspended the raw hormone in.

If your source used peanut oil, unfortunately you won't be able to use the gear and will need to find a new source.

If you need help finding a new source, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

That is a bad coincidence for me, since I am allergic to peanuts. So it is definitely the omnadren messing me up. What do you think would be a good replacement for it?

You can use Sustanon - it is exactly the same thing, but from a different brand and with a different carrier oil.

Top Bottom