Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CAn gh cause gyno nd if so is it prolactin?

bump! I am actaully getting a damn nice lump in my right nipple while on HGH along with Test/fina. I never had these symptoms before.

MikeyG said:
bump! I am actaully getting a damn nice lump in my right nipple while on HGH along with Test/fina. I never had these symptoms before.

If it's fromthe fina, and it very well might be, you'll need bromo or dostinex or something. Otherwise you'll need plenty of nolva and l-dex or letrozole or some other anti-aromitase. It sucks bro, I've been there as you know. Do something now though and you should be fine.

MikeyG said:

If it's fromthe fina, and it very well might be, you'll need bromo or dostinex or something. Otherwise you'll need plenty of nolva and l-dex or letrozole or some other anti-aromitase. It sucks bro, I've been there as you know. Do something now though and you should be fine.

Top Bottom