Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can customs seize clen?

lab-rat

High End Bro
Platinum
if a guy were to order clenbuteral,should he/she be worried about customs intercepting the package,it is not a scheduled drug,am i right.any comments?

Technically, they should take it. But I had a pretty big envelope full of a ton of Clen and Ketotifen opened up by customs, they just put a sticker on it, sealed it back up and sent it on to me. Guess it just depends who opens it, and what they feel like doing with it.

Mischief said:
Technically, they should take it. But I had a pretty big envelope full of a ton of Clen and Ketotifen opened up by customs, they just put a sticker on it, sealed it back up and sent it on to me. Guess it just depends who opens it, and what they feel like doing with it.
I guess the cop was bulking... :D

I am pretty sure you are allowed to import up to a 3 month supply of Clen and other non-scheduled scripted drugs. Correct me if I am wrong.
dB

You are wrong, clen is not currently available in the us as a script item and therefore subject to seizure.

QUOTE]Originally posted by yagadb
I am pretty sure you are allowed to import up to a 3 month supply of Clen and other non-scheduled scripted drugs. Correct me if I am wrong.
dB
[/QUOTE]

Clen has been on the customs alert list for years now along with clomid, hcg and a ton of other non steroid goodies.:(

liftsiron said:
Clen has been on the customs alert list for years now along with clomid, hcg and a ton of other non steroid goodies.:(

i dont see why you sould have any problem with clomid or HCG but clen they will because its not fda approved

Top Bottom