Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Called the Jim rome show and he ripped me apart for steroid use

strength said:
i managed to get threw to him after emailing him and basically told him that all the negative info is from an uninformed media, i wanted to say much more but if you listen to him he wont let you get an edge on him at all, he must always be right. The guys got no medical backround yet it must be bad for you because its a foreign substance, i wanted to say well what about alcohol? thats a foreign substance, why arent you talking about that, but of coarse he wouldnt let me speak, I also said people that dont think bondsis on juice are idiots, look at the bean pole 5 yrs ago and now hes about 240 or so. then some know it all from florida called up and said i was crazy for using because of the "terrible side effects like puffy cheeks and shutdown of nat. test" this works for a company that sells inhalent steroids for cirtain conditions and siad that i am playing with my life because of such side effects.

I was the caller andy in detroit incase any of you listen to him
I hope you spoke better than your writing.

That punk Rome. I cant stand him. I would like 10 seconds with that arrogant piece of shiot. I would kick him so hard he would be flossing his teeth with my shoe laces. Some one should email him this thread. See what he has to say then!

Muscles&Tats said:
:FRlol: ...Romie looked like he was going to piss his pants when that happened.He just fell back into the "prison bitch" position,classic TV.......

Prison bitch...fukin great!! LMAO :qt:

its an image he portrays to get publicity he might personally be nothing what he is like over the radio and on tv..

You know what fellas? I'm actually glad steroids have a bad wrap. I mean most of us on here know that steroids can be positive if used safely and wisely. Let the media and all those other assholes think it's bad. If they didn't, everyone and their moms would be on the shit, and we'd be just another fish in an even bigger pond. We know what's up, and that's why we get huge and healthy, while the rest of the world is scrawny and obese. Let all the jealous pussies talk shit. Let them have their excuses to be inferior if it makes them feel better. They all know they wish they had bods like us!

Top Bottom